Locals Rule: New Locals Only Season Ticket at Laguna Seca
Locals can now find out why Weather Tech Raceway Laguna Seca is a local treasure as well as one of the world’s most iconic tracks, and they can do it for a lot less thanks to the creation of a locals only Season Ticket. The locals only Season Ticket is a small way the County is giving back to the community which has helped the track become such an important part of the county’s hospitality and tourism industry.
The Season Ticket has no restrictions – it is good for all eight of the track’s major events as well as various special track days such as the Indy Spring Test in February. Those major track events are:
- The Intercontinental GT Challenge California 8 Hours, March 29-30
- Trans Am SpeedFest, May 3-5
- Ferrari Challenge & Corse Clienti F1, May 9-12
- MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship GEICO Motorcycle U.S. Round featuring MotoAmerica, July 12-14
- Monterey Pre-Reunion, August 10-11
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, August 15-18
- IMSA WeatherTech Sports Car Championship, September 13-15
- INDYCAR Grand Prix of Monterey, September 20-22
The locals only Season Ticket costs $350. Season Tickets for the general public cost $420 and buying tickets individually for each of these races would cost $740. Children 15 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketholder.
Locals only Season Tickets can be purchased at the WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca ticket office at 831-242-8200 or at https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/laguna/EN/buy/quickbuy/345