Monterey County Immunization Coalition
The Monterey County Immunization Coalition is a group of service providers, public health representatives, school nurses, and industry experts whose purpose is improve and promote vaccination services in Monterey County.
Mission Statement: To promote the health of all residents of Monterey County by advocating for the benefits of immunizations and striving to safely immunize our communities against all vaccine preventable disease.
- 90% of children will be fully immunized by age 3 by 2020
- 90% of adolescents will be fully immunized by 2020.
- 90% of 18 + (adults) will be fully immunized by 2020
- Review vaccine updates biannually through education and communication.
- 100% of vaccines administered to children and adults will be documented in the Registry (CAIR) for the providers utilizing CAIR/or the ability to link to CAIR.
- 90% of high risk adults will receive the flu vaccine every season.
- Increase vaccine rates by promoting vaccines to all populations / ages
- Remove barriers
- Hours of Clinic
- Lack of Education
- Decrease missed opportunities
- Expand Coalition
- Coordinate Efforts
Members of the group attend quarterly meetings. Please contact Angela Gladstone, PHN, at 831-755-4683 or email@example.com if you are interested in learning additional information about the Immunization Coalition or would like to be added to the Immunization Coalition email distribution list.
For Additional Information about Immunization Issues