The purpose of the County of Monterey's Managing for Results (MFR) performance measurement program is to develop and cultivate a performance based culture that produces expected outcomes for customers and employees. Through the process of achieving continuous improvement, we will maximize our potential for the resources utilized.
- Sustain executive leadership commitment and involvement to provide direction and support of the program.
- To continuously develop an organizational culture that is performance based.
- To develop and sustain a performance measurement program with a multi-year, phased approach for implementation with thoughful planning of a paradigm shift in County culture.
- To identify Department Champions who will sustain department commitment and involvement of the MFR performance measurement program.
- To continuously develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of County employees in performance measurement and its tools.
- To recognize our achievement through continuous improvement efforts.