The Budget & Analysis Division ensures the financial stability of the County by managing financial functions in an efficient, cost-effective and responsive manner. The Budget & Analysis Division oversees the long range strategic financial planning, public finance, and budget. The Budget & Analysis Division provides the Monterey County Board of Supervisors, departments and the public with timely information to assure financial accuracy, accountability and justification.
- FY 2016-17 Budget in Brief
- FY 2016-17 Recommended Budget
- FY 2016-17 Budget Hearings Presentation
- View our Budget Tool OpenGov
- FY 2016-17 Board Budget Workshop Presentation
- FY 2014-15 Budget End of Year Report
- FY 2015-16 Three Year Forecast
- FY 2015-16 Budget in Brief
- FY 2015-16 Recommended Budget Book
- FY 2015-16 Budget Workshop Presentation
- FY 2015-16 Three Year Forecast Presentation
- FY 2013-14 Budget End of Year Report
- FY 2014-15 Recommended Budget Presentation
- FY 2014-15 Recommended Budget Book
- FY 2014-15 Three Year Forecast
- FY 2014-15 Recommended Budget Update
- FY 2012-2013 Budget End of Year Report Presentation
- FY 2013-14 Recommended Budget Presentation
- FY 2013-14 Recommended Budget Book
- FY 2013-14 Three Year Forecast
- FY 2013-14 Proposed State Budget presentation
Notice: The following pages present selected financial and other information concerning the County of Monterey. The information does not represent, nor is it intended to represent, complete financial data or all of the information a visitor or investor may desire. All information presented herein is dated as of its date and the County of Monterey makes no representation that such information is current or complete.
The County of Monterey Website contains hypertext links to external websites. The County of Monterey is not responsible for the subject matter or accessibility of these external websites, and the County does not endorse any entity or product for which a link may be provided. External links are provided as a convenience for users of this site. Once you leave the County of Monterey Website and link to an external site, the County of Monterey Privacy & Security Policies no longer apply.