- Big Safety Testing Failure Rate For California Pot Products – CBS San Francisco
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Nearly 20 percent of marijuana products in California have failed tests for potency and purity since the state started requiring the checks on July 1, a failure rate some in the industry say has more to do with unrealistic standards and technical glitches than protecting consumer safety.
09/14/2018 1:49 PMdetail
- The Consolidated Oversight Board for the County of Monterey is holding its first meeting on August 21, 2018.
The Consolidated Oversight Board for the County of Monterey was established in accordance with the California Health and Safety Code § 34179(j) to oversee the activities of the ten redevelopment successor agencies in Monterey County, thereby replacing all other redevelopment successor agency oversight boards, effective July 1, 2018.
08/20/2018 2:10 PMdetail
- Marijuana operators could get streamlined county review
Monterey County >> Facing a new influx of commercial cannabis use permit applications by Wednesday’s deadline for those already operating under temporary state licenses on top of dozens more already in the queue, Monterey County officials are moving toward a streamlined permit process.
08/01/2018 8:57 AMdetail
- Greenfield marijuana greenhouses burn in huge blaze
The property at 900 Cherry Avenue is operated by Greenfield's largest employer, Loudpack Farms.
07/23/2018 6:50 PMdetail
- Statement From FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb On Researching Medical Uses Of Cannabis
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Over the past decade, we’ve seen a growing interest in the development of therapies derived from marijuana and its components.
07/19/2018 3:53 PMdetail
- Cannabis Cultivation Will Be A Race To The Bottom
The current “green rush” has brought with it an intense focus on large-scale cannabis cultivation. Across the United States and around the globe, we routinely hear stories of companies building larger and larger cannabis farms.
07/19/2018 10:18 AMdetail
- Home Invasion Robbery at a Cannabis Grow Site
This morning at 4:26 there was a robbery and home invasion. The incident took place at one of the marijuana growers located on the 23000 block of Potter Road.
07/14/2018 12:21 PMdetail
- California publishes first draft of permanent marijuana industry rules
The trio of state agencies that oversees California’s marijuana program on Friday published the long-awaited first draft of permanent rules for the state’s multibillion-dollar MJ industry.
07/13/2018 2:05 PMdetail