Here you will find forms, documents and information relating to Pesticide Use Enforcement
- Restricted Materials Permit Process
- Restricted Materials List (English) Requisitos Para Materiales Restringidos en California (Spanish)
- Owner Authorization Letter
- Ranch Map - Sensitive Pesticide Application Locations
- General Permit Conditions for All Permits
- Non-agricultural Permit Conditions
- Use of Phenoxy Herbicides in Monterey County
- Groundwater Protection Area Permit Conditions
2018 Monterey County Field Soil Fumigation Conditions
- 2018 Approved Fumigant Tarps for Chloropicrin
- 2018 Monterey County Chloropicrin & Chloropicrin w/1,3-D Conditions (updated)
- 2017 Monterey County DRIP MITC Conditions
- 2017 Monterey County MITC Rod Bar Conditions
- 2017 Monterey County MITC Shank Conditions
- 2016 Monterey County MITC Sprinkler Conditions
- 2018 Monterey County 1,3-D only Conditions (updated)
- 2016 Notification of Field Fumigations (Bilingual)
- DPR Fumigation Management Plan & Post Application Summary Templates that comply with labeling and state regulatory requirements (opens in new browser window)
Forms for handler and fieldworker employees can be found on this page.
Private Applicator Certificate
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with A-H expire on 12/31/2018.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with I-Q expire on 12/31/2019.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with R-Z expire on 12/31/2017.