Employers play a vital role in creating a stable environment for families and society as a whole. Your quick responses to our withholding orders/garnishments enable us to collect and distribute money in a fast and reliable manner.
- Report new hires to the state Directory of New Hires.
- Follow the terms of an Income Withholding by deducting the specified amount from the employees wages within 10 days from the date received.
- Be sure to comply with the National Medical Support Notice and add dependents to the employee’s health insurance (when available).
- Respond to Wage and Insurance Verification forms, providing wages, lump sum payment and healthcare coverage information.
- Check – Mail your payment to:
State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 989067
West Sacramento, CA 95798
- Online – Log in at California Department of Child Support Services – Use your debit/credit card or bank account information.
- Phone – Call 1-866-901-3212 – Use your debit/credit card or bank account information
Need help with any form? We are here to help, give us a call at 1-866-901-3212.