HOW DO I?
Monterey County Behavioral Health is here whenever you, your family or friends need help to go forward in life. We all have difficult times and no one should go through them alone. We are your partner in finding the path forward.
Access to Treatment
You can call the toll free number 1-888-258-6029, 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and talk with a Behavioral Health team member who will provide a brief screening and then connect you to appropriate community resources, or schedule an appointment for a mental health assessment with one of our therapists.
What do we provide?
- Information and education
- Screening and assessment
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Case management
- Social and life skills groups
- Family support groups
- Medication evaluation and treatment
- Residential treatment
- Referrals to community resources
We welcome and encourage you to call us. We are here to help.
One number, four regional offices to serve you: 1-888-258-6029
Compliance Hotline (English)
This hotline is intended to be used to report suspicious activity or conduct that may be in violation of Code of Conduct, violations of laws, regulations, or policies. Examples include, but not limited to:
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Billing or Reimbursement Regulations
- Fraudulent Transactions
- Falsification of Documents
- Documentation Irregularities
Linea Directa de Cumplimiento (Spanish)
Esta línea directa fue establecida para ser utilizada para reportar actividad sospechosa o conducta que pueda estar en violación del Código de Conducta, violaciones de leyes, regulaciones o pólizas. Los ejemplos incluyen, pero no se limitan a:
- Fraude de Medi-Cal
- Reglamento de Reembolso
- Transacciones Fraudulentas
- Falsificación de Documentos
- Irregularidades en Documentación