HOW DO I?
10:00 AMPostpartum Support Group
10:00 AMSurfRider Foundation
8:00 AMParent University - Seaside
Call us to Learn About Services
TTY/TDD: (831) 796-1788
Between the hours 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, your call is answered by bi-lingual (English/Spanish) Behavioral Health staff. You can speak with a social worker who can answer questions and provide help for you or your family.
You can also come to one of our Regional Offices for Walk-in hours:
- ACCESS Salinas Walk in hours 10am-2pm Monday-Friday – 1441 Constitution Blvd. Bldg 400, Suite 202, Salinas CA 93906
- ACCESS King City Walk in hours 10am-2pm Tues/Thurs – 200 Broadway Suite 70, King City, CA 93930
- ACCESS Soledad Walk in hours 10am-2pm Mon/Wed – 359 Gabilan Drive, Soledad, CA 93960
- ACCESS Marina Walk in hours 10am-2pm Monday-Fri – 299 Twelfth Ave, Marina, CA 93933
MediCal recipients may participate in our Welcome and Orientation Groups where you can learn about our services, get a brief assessment and be referred to the right ongoing services. Services provided in ACESS after an assessment may include up to 6 months of brief therapy, medication support, and case management. If you do not have Medi-Cal, you will be referred to a member of the ACCESS team who will help identify your needs and connect you to your insurance or community resources.
Welcome and Orientation groups are held:
- ACCESS Salinas on Tuesday, Wed and Thurs at 10am
ACCESS services are for children and adults. If you are seeking services for your children, please call our toll free line to talk with a Social Worker about how best to access service, based on your child’s age.
- Click here to Learn About Emergency Services
- Learn more About Services for:
Welcome Guide for Mental Health Beneficiaries & Substance Use Disorder Beneficiaries
Guide for Medi-Cal Beneficiaries
For additional information regarding Medi-Cal Mental Health Services, please review the following;
- Guide to Medi-Cal Mental Health Services - English PDF (updated 7/01/2017))
Audio version of the Guide to Medi-Cal Mental Health Services – English by sections
- Monterey County Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Beneficiary Handbook (English)
- Monterey County Behavioral Health Plan Medi-Cal Providers (English)
- Monterey County Substance Use Treatment Directory (English/Spanish)
INFORMACION EN ESPANOL
Bienvenidos a Servicios de Salud Mental y Abuso de Sustancias (SUD por sus siglas en Inglés)
- Guia para Servicios de Salud Mental de Medi-Cal (updated 7/01/2017))
- Manual del Beneficiario de Servicios para Trastornos de Consumo de Sustancias
- Lista de Proveedores de Medi-Cal del Plan de Salud Mental y Abuso de Sustancias del Condado de Monterey (Spanish)
- Lista de Proveedores del Abuso de Sustancias del Condado de Monterey (Ingles/Espanol)