HOW DO I?
10:00 AMPostpartum Support Group
1:30 PMHearing to consider adoption of resolution to approve Amendment 8 to the Unified Franchise Agreement
6:00 PMPostpartum Support Group
Target Population:Seriously emotionally disturbed children and youth who are in or at risk of out of home placement or who are qualified under special education.
Services: Clinics are located in Salinas, Monterey and King City, although much of the services are home or school based.
Soledad, CA 93960
- Acute Inpatient Hospital – A variety of other hospitals in the Bay Area are used for children under 12 or for youth that require a locked facility.
- Outpatient services include individual, family and group therapy.
- Medication evaluation and follow up is provided at each clinic site.
- Case management is considered an essential component of treatment and intensive case management is provided to youth in out of home placement.
- Day Care Services – Day Care provides intensive treatment combined with specialized educational services. These programs run in collaboration with the County Office of Education. They are located throughout the County and serve youth ages 6-22.
- Home Partners – This is a family preservation program which is available 24 hours, 7 days a week providing in home supportive services to families who have children who are at risk of out of home placement. This program involves direct crisis intervention and the direct teaching, parenting and problem solving skills.
- Residential and Dual Diagnosis (Substance Abuse/Mental Health) Day Care Programs are provided through contracts with community agencies and in program for girls 14-18 co-jointly provided with the Probation Department.
- Specialized programs include early mental health intervention programs in local school districts, Safe Schools/Healthy Students Grant providing school-based mental health services in selected Salinas Schools and Proposition 10 funded programs in Children’s International Day Care Centers.
- Parent Partnership Information and Support is available through all clinic sites.
Referrals are made through the Department of Social Services and Probation Department, local school district’s Special Education Departments, and local hospitals. Community referrals are possible but are screened to ensure compliance with the target population.
Medi-Cal or based on ability to pay.