HOW DO I?
The Emergency Medical Care Committee meeting is rescheduled to May 17th has been canceled due to lack of quorum.
Due to the EMSAAC conference being scheduled during the second week of May the MAC Committee meeting and the Operations Committee meeting are cancelled.
Monterey County EMS Agency Offices have moved
As of Wednesday, May 3, 2017 Monterey County EMS Agency will be located at 1441 Schilling Place .
Staff phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same.
The Emergency Medical Services Bureau of the Health Department is seeking two dynamic, energetic and motivated candidates to fill an EMS Analyst position.
The EMS Analyst is a staff-level professional position that reports to the EMS Director and performs administrative, analytical and oversight activities to ensure that EMS providers in the County conform with Federal, State and local regulations related to the delivery of prehospital emergency medical care.
Effective Monday, April 17, 2017
The mission of the Monterey County EMS Agency is to enhance, protect, and improve the health of the people of Monterey County by collaboratively planning, regulating, and optimizing the quality and stability of the emergency medical services system.
We envision leading the Monterey County EMS System to ensure best practices-standards of emergency medical care for the people of Monterey County.
The Monterey County EMS Agency is committed to:
- Valuing the needs of the patient in all that we do.
- Personal, professional, and organizational integrity.
- Consistently treating all people with dignity, respect, honesty, and fairness.
- Working fairly and openly in an environment of trust, transparency, safety, and teamwork.
- Leadership that brings accountability, responsibility, and success to our organization.
- Maintaining a working environment that fosters passion, creativity, and enjoyment.
- Striving to achieve excellence through expertise and continued learning.