HOW DO I?
EMS Agency LocationAddress: 1441 Schilling Place, South Building, Salinas, CA 93901
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
PH: (831) 755-5013 FX: (831) 775-8040
EMS AGENCY MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
EMS MISSION STATEMENT | The mission of the Monterey County EMS Agency is to enhance, protect, and improve the health of the people of Monterey County by collaboratively planning, regulating, and optimizing the quality and stability of the emergency medical services system.
Our Vision | We envision leading the Monterey County EMS System to ensure best practices- standards of emergency medical care for the people of Monterey County.
EMS VALUES | The Monterey County EMS Agency is committed to:
- Valuing the needs of the patient in all that we do.
- Personal, professional, and organizational integrity.
- Consistently treating all people with dignity, respect, honest, and fairness.
- Working fairly and openly in an environment of trust, transparency, safety, and teamwork.
- leadership that brings accountability responsibility, and success to our organization.
- Maintaining a working environment that fosters passion, creativity, and enjoyment.
- Striving to achieve excellence through expertise and continued learning.