HOW DO I?
10:00 AMMonterey County Collaborates
9:00 AMCiclovia Salinas
ABOUT | The Monterey County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) system is comprised of multiple agencies and facilities all working together to provide timely emergency medical response and care to those experiencing a medical emergency. The system is comprised of dispatch centers, fire departments, ambulance providers (both ground and air), hospital emergency departments, specialty centers such as trauma, stroke and heart attack, and the EMS Agency. The Monterey County system responds to approximately 37,000 calls per year and transports approximately 25,000 people. They system uses many quality improvement processes to continuously improve the services provided to the citizens and visitors of Monterey County.
EMS SYSTEM | Click to expand the providers and departments within Monterey County.
Big Sur Volunteer Fire Brigade
• Serving Big Sur and Big Sur Coast.
• Serving the communities of Pebble Beach, Carmel Highlands Fire District, Cypress Fire District,
Aromas, Soledad, Bradley, Rio Road, and King City area.
Correctional Training Facility Fire Department
• Serving Salinas Valley State Prison and CTF Soledad.
Greenfield Fire District
• Serving Greenfield and the surrounding community.
Mid Coast Fire Brigade
• Serving the Palo Colorado Canyon community.
Monterey County Regional Fire District
• Serving the communities of Carmel Valley, Chualar, Corral de Tierra, San Benancio, Salinas area, and Spreckles.
Monterey Fire Department
• Serving the communities of Monterey, Pacific Grove, Camel, Del Rey Oaks, Sand City, and Monterey Airport.
North Monterey County Fire District
• Serving the communities of Castroville, Pajaro, Prunedale, Moss landing, and Royal Oaks.
Presidio of Monterey Fire Department
• Serving the communities of the Fort Ord area and CSUMB.
CONNECT WITH US
Last updated August 2017