HOW DO I?
8:00 AMAromas Clean Up
CANCELLED - EOC Meeting - June 13, 2018 at 1:30PM
4/30/2018 1:00:00 PM
America’s Teenagers Are Quickly Becoming the Next Generation of Smokers
Emerging tobacco products are threatening decades of progress in public health. At the forefront is a relatively new and non-traditional electronic cigarette (e-cigarette), JUUL, which has become increasingly popular among youth and young adults and has quickly become the top-selling e-cigarette on the market.
6/21/2018 12:47:00 PM
Avoid Heat Related Illness
Hot weather is on the way. It is possible we will see inland locations with possible highs near 100°. As you and your family are out enjoying the warmer weather, the Monterey County Health Department would like to remind you that the best defense against heat-related illness is prevention.
Prop 65 Reports
California State Hazardous Materials Spill Reports and Monterey County Emergency Response Incident Reports dated prior to those listed here are available by request from Environmental Health staff at (831) 755-4505, or by asking any Environmental Health employee in the Salinas, Monterey or King City offices.
Do you have a question or concern, please feel free to submit it online using our Environmental Health Concern Form.
- 20170827~Tervan Ave, Salinas~17-066
- 20170825~Old Cemetary Rd & Hwy 183~17-065
- 20170822~Napa St, Seaside~17-063
- 20170822~MP 95 of the coast subdivision, Parjaro~17-062
- 20170822~ Hwy 183, Salinas~17-064
- 20170821~San Jon Rd, Salinas~17-061
- 20170820~Bitterwater and Chestnut Ave, King City~17-059
- 20170818~Pacific St, Monterey~17-056
- 20170818~Louise St, Salinas~17-058
- 20170817~Flores St, Seaside~17-055
- 20170817~11th and Torrez St, Carmel~17-057
- 20170815~South Front St, Soledad~17-054
- 20170813~Cannery Row, Monterey~17-053
- 20170808~Encinal St, Soledad~17-051