HOW DO I?
Monterey County Community Health Center Board
The Monterey County Community Health Center Board will meet Tuesday, December 12th from 3:30 to 6 pm at Seaside Family Health Center, 1156 Fremont Blvd in Seaside
It's Not Too Late
It’s that time of year again. As family and friends are gathering for the holidays, flu activity is increasing. Now is a great time to get a flu vaccine if you have not gotten vaccinated yet. A flu vaccine can protect you and your loved ones. Everyone 6 months of age and older should get a flu vaccine every season.
12/4/2017 11:28:00 AM
Keep the holidays happy and safe for your pets
The holidays are in full swing. Holidays bring special cards, gifts decorated with ribbons, tinsel or yarn, and special decorations like Christmas trees. Unfortunately, animals appreciate these items, as well -- and many of them can cause serious damage.
Prop 65 Reports
California State Hazardous Materials Spill Reports and Monterey County Emergency Response Incident Reports dated prior to those listed here are available by request from Environmental Health staff at (831) 755-4505, or by asking any Environmental Health employee in the Salinas, Monterey or King City offices.
Do you have a question or concern, please feel free to submit it online using our Environmental Health Concern Form.
- 20170827~Tervan Ave, Salinas~17-066
- 20170825~Old Cemetary Rd & Hwy 183~17-065
- 20170822~Napa St, Seaside~17-063
- 20170822~MP 95 of the coast subdivision, Parjaro~17-062
- 20170822~ Hwy 183, Salinas~17-064
- 20170821~San Jon Rd, Salinas~17-061
- 20170820~Bitterwater and Chestnut Ave, King City~17-059
- 20170818~Pacific St, Monterey~17-056
- 20170818~Louise St, Salinas~17-058
- 20170817~Flores St, Seaside~17-055
- 20170817~11th and Torrez St, Carmel~17-057
- 20170815~South Front St, Soledad~17-054
- 20170813~Cannery Row, Monterey~17-053
- 20170808~Encinal St, Soledad~17-051