HOW DO I?
10:00 AMMonterey County Collaborates
9:00 AMCiclovia Salinas
UPDATED Monterey County EMS Listening Sessions
The Monterey County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Agency will be hosting a series of five community-based listening sessions designed to help the County assess the effectiveness of our EMS system. The sessions will be open to residents and community partners and will be structured to encourage feedback and ideas around how to improve our EMS system.
9/20/2017 2:26:00 PM
Recent Cannabis Raid a Reminder that Unpermitted Growing Operations are Illegal
A recent multi-agency raid on multiple illegal cannabis growing operations in south Monterey County is a reminder that there are restrictions on cultivating cannabis in Monterey County. Engaging in cannabis-related activity in violation of County laws is subject to law enforcement action.
10/16/2017 9:43:00 AM
Monterey County Animal Control Program Advisory Board Meeting
The Monterey County Animal Control Program Advisory Board meeting will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 3:30 pm. The meeting will take place at the Monterey County Animal Services Center, 160 Hitchcock Street in Salinas.
10/16/2017 9:43:00 AM
Support for local businesses
The Central Coast Recycling Market Development Zone (CCRMDZ) program can provide attractive, low interest rate loans, technical assistance and free product marketing to businesses located in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Cities and Counties that use materials from the waste stream to manufacture their products. For additional information, contact us at (831) 755-4505.
Latest Program Updates
Latest Program News...
- On January 2, 2017, the Department authorized staff to initiate a new Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ) Designation Cycle in 2017 to add new RMDZs.
- The next Zone Works training workshop is scheduled for June 21-22, 2017 in Sacramento. For information contact Frank Severson.
- The RMDZ CEQA Tool Kit is a series of web pages designed to guide a potential or existing zone through the CEQA process.
- Loan Interest Rate: 4.0 percent.
- Available Loan Funds: $6,945,000 as of January 25, 2017.