HOW DO I?
9:00 AMCiclovia Salinas
10:00 AMPrescription Drug Take Back Day
Kitten Season Special
Monterey County Animal Services is bursting at the seams with kittens and cats. To help find them forever homes adoption fees have been reduced to $50 which includes spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations and microchip) If you want two the deal is even better! Two cats for $80.
Donation Wish list
Thank you for considering donating to the Monterey County Animal Shelter. Your generosity will help make our animals more comfortable, healthy and happy during their stay with us.
Donations can be dropped off at the shelter during normal business hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Need Directions? Click here!
- Canned Cat Food **
- Canned Dog Food **
- Kitten Dry Food
- Treat & Toys
- Medium & large Kong Toys for dogs
- Tasty and soft training treats, Dingo Training Treats and Primal Treats
- Chuckit Fetch Ball or tennis balls for dogs to fetch
- Cardboard Cat Carriers
- Johnny Cat, Cat Litter (Please no clumping litter)**
- Advantage 2 flea and tick treatment for cats
- Small, medium and large dog and cat beds
**These are our most needed items.
Other ways to help
Can't donate money or food, then how about donating your time?
The shelter is always in need of volunteers to help out, clean kennels, feed the cats & dogs, take photos, pet a cat, or walk a dog.
For more information, please see our volunteer page.
Current or Upcoming Events
Check back soon for our next event.