Monterey County Employee Wellness Program
The Employee Wellness Program’s Lending Library is a collection of books, DVDs, and audiotapes on a wide variety of health and wellness topics. Library materials are available for all county employees to borrow.
- Take a look at the Library Catalog to find the item(s) you want to borrow. You may borrow up to 3 items at a time.
- E-mail 411-HealthPromotion in Outlook to request the item(s).
- The item(s) will be sent to you via inter-office mail.
- Items are loaned out for three weeks and can be renewed if there is no wait list for the items.
- Return the items via inter-office mail to: Employee Wellness 1270 Natividad Road, Salinas.
Check out our list of library resources HERE