Management, development and maintenance of County-wide telephone system with ensured capacity and system reliability.
- Telephone service on a variety of telephone handsets customized to the user’s needs
- Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephone service, where service is available
- Voicemail with personalized greetings, message storage
- Automated attendant tree call processing and phone call distribution
- Programming changes to call routing features or telephone set buttons
- Telephone desktop equipment configuration, installation, changes and moves
- Telephone device break fix and backroom equipment replacement and upgrades
- Rightfax ability to send and/or receive faxes directly from user workstation
- Videoconferencing between two or more County locations
- Design, evaluation, and recommendation of custom telecommunications systems.
- Systems installation and vendor oversight
- IT infrastructure design and project oversight