RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Monterey County Parks Dept.
1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)
Lake San Antonio & Lake Nacimiento:
At the Laguna Seca Recreation Area, visitors can camp on the surrounding hillsides for a serene view of the Salinas Valley. Both RV and tent camping are available in a clean, friendly environment. The park is just a short drive from the Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Carmel Valley and Big Sur.
In addition to great camping facilities, Laguna Seca Recreation Area has a Rifle and Pistol Range. The Hospitality Pavilion is available for rent and is a beautiful venue for weddings, retirements, corporate dinners, conferences, etc. The Laguna Seca Recreation Area is also home to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and Sea Otter Classic Sports Festival.
Laguna Seca is operated by the Sports Car Association of the Monterey Peninsula (SCRAMP). See their website (www.mazdaraceway.com) for ticket sales, event and track rental information.
Hours of Operation & Contact Info
- Jacks Peak, Laguna Seca Rifle & Pistol Range, Royal Oaks and Toro Park will be closed on Christmas Eve (12/24/17), Christmas Day (12/25/17) and New Years’ Day (1/1/18). All other County of Monterey parks will be open with normal hours except Lake San Antonio (see Announcements).
- Camping reservations – 831-242-8200, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm PST
- Pavilion rental – 831-242-8222, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm PST
- Admin Office – 831-242-8201, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm PST
- Souvenir Store – open Mon-Sat, 10:00 am-5:00 pm PST