RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Monterey County Parks Dept.
1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)
Lake San Antonio & Lake Nacimiento:
At the Laguna Seca Recreation Area, visitors can camp on the surrounding hillsides for a serene view of the Salinas Valley. Both RV and tent camping are available in a clean, friendly environment. The park is just a short drive from the Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Carmel Valley and Big Sur.
In addition to great camping facilities, Laguna Seca Recreation Area has a Rifle and Pistol Range. The Hospitality Pavilion is available for rent and is a beautiful venue for weddings, retirements, corporate dinners, conferences, etc. The Laguna Seca Recreation Area is also home to WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca and Sea Otter Classic Sports Festival.
Laguna Seca is operated by the Sports Car Racing Association of the Monterey Peninsula (SCRAMP). See their website (www.WeatherTechRaceway.com) for camping, ticket sales, event and track rental information.
- Click Here for Monterey County Parks Announcements
- Click here for the Rifle and Pistol Range Brochure
Hours of Operation & Contact Info
- Camping reservations – 831-242-8200, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm PST
- Pavilion Rental – 831-242-8222, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm PST
- Admin Office – 831-242-8201, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm PST
- Souvenir Store – Mon-Sat, 10:00 am-5:00 pm PST