Monterey County Parks
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
888-588-2267 (Toll Free)
Parks Contact Information:
|Park Administration||(831) 755-4895
|From Monterey||(831) 647-7799|
|From King City||(831) 385-8399|
|Camping reservations||(831) 242-8200|
|Trackview Pavilion||(831) 242-8222|
|Lake San Antonio|
|Redondo Vista A-Loop
|South Shore group sites||(805) 472-2311|
|North Shore group sites||(805) 472-2456|
|Lodging Reservations (Resort)||(800) 310-2313
|Lodging or Camping||(800) 323-3839
- Click here for the current Fee Schedule
- Reservations are taken up to 1 week prior to date of arrival, otherwise spaces are first come-first serve.
- Your reservation is not valid until payment has been received. We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks and cash.
- Penalty Fees
- Nonpayment of day-use, camping or boating fee $25/day
- Returned Check Fee will apply
- Specialty Fees
- Contact Parks Department office for fees related to:
- Photography Permits
- Special Events Fees and Charges
- Laguna Seca Racetrack Rentals (through SCRAMP)
- Park Ranger Supervision
Park Specific Fees & Information
- Jacks Peak County Park
- Alcohol is permitted in the Monterey Pines Area only.
- Laguna Seca
- Monterey County Parks no longer handles reservations for Laguna Seca
- Lake Nacimiento
- All entrance and camping fees are per vehicle. There are two rate schedules, one regular and one for seniors. Seniors are persons 60 or more years of age.
- Available at no charge is the use of the horseshoe pits, basketball court and volleyball court (horseshoes and balls available for check-out at the store). The swimming pool is open in the summer for a fee. Also open daily for your convenience is the coin-op laundry room located just above the store
- Summer and Winter Rates Differ - Please visit the Resort website for more information.
- San Lorenzo Park
- All reservations are subject to a one time $9.00 reservation fee per site or facility rental. A discount is available for campers between October 1 through April 30. Call for special group rates.