Monterey County Parks Dept.
1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)
Lake San Antonio & Lake Nacimiento:
Located in north Monterey County, Royal Oaks Park was established in 1966 and is the oldest park in the Monterey County Parks system. This 122 acre day use facility is situated in a small valley studded with Coast Live Oaks. Royal Oak’s country setting makes it the ideal place for your next family outing. Royal Oaks Park has much to offer the outdoor enthusiast. The park facilities include a softball field, playground equipment, basketball, volley-ball and tennis courts, and miles of hiking trails.
For your next event at Royal Oaks Park, please note the following:
- Water Slides are not permitted
- Water Balloons are not permitted
- Dunk Tanks are allowed. Arrangement with Park Ranger required 1 week prior to event.
- Petting Zoos are allowed. Arrangement with Park Ranger and proof of insurance required 1 week prior to event.
- Ponies are allowed. Prior arrangement with Park Ranger and proof of insurance required 1 week prior to event.
- You may bring your own BBQ pits.
- Taco Trucks are allowed if only catering an event (no vending in the park without permit).
- Propane stoves are allowed.
- You may bring in additional tables and chairs.
- Tents are allowed in picnic areas.
|Hours of Operation:|