Monterey County Parks Dept.
1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)
Lake San Antonio & Lake Nacimiento:
Family Picnic Sites
San Lorenzo Park has over 29 family picnic sites throughout the park available on a first come, first serve basis. Each one has one or two picnic tables and a small barbeque grill.
Group Picnic Areas
San Lorenzo Park has two large group picnic areas and 5 mini-group areas available for the public to rent for the day. It’s the perfect setting for any type of large gathering from company picnics to wedding receptions. For more information, availability, and reservations, please call San Lorenzo Park at (831) 385-5964.
- Grove (50 – 200 persons) • Large barbeque pit
- Water spigot • Access to electricity
- DeAnza (50 – 400 persons, day use fees included)
- Meyer Gazebo (includes vehicle entry fee)
- Perfect for weddings • Includes gazebo • Large grass area
- Mini Group Areas • 5 mini areas available
- Each area can accommodate 35 people • Good for small picnic groups
- Surrounded by trees, playground and restroom facilities