Monterey County Parks
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
888-588-2267 (Toll Free)
The Monterey County Parks Department offers live-on volunteer opportunities for individuals and couples who wish to donate their time and talents to the parks system.
- Live-On Volunteers must donate:
- 24hrs/week (30-40hrs/couple) of duties in exchange for a free campsite & utilities for motor home or trailer.
- Duties may include general clean-up, entry station operation, campground host and other assignments.
- Applicants must commit to three month period of time.
- Maximum stay is six months.
- Volunteers must be prepared to work weekends and special events.
- Procedures for Volunteer Applicants: Complete and submit application form to the below address - volunteers must provide a current DMV printout showing their driving record for the current year with their application.
Monterey County Parks Department
168 W. Alisal St., 2nd Floor
Salinas, Ca 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)