Resource Management Agency
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
Most Planning permit applications are reviewed by several County agencies. The Planning Department collects permit application fees for these other agencies, however some fees are also assessed on a time and materials basis.
All payments made with a credit card are subject to a 1.7% Credit Card Use fee.
- Current Land Use Fees - Please call your Planner or the Permit Center at (831) 755-5025 for help regarding fees.
- Monterey County Fee Resolution No. 15-075 (Adopted March 24, 2015)
- Monterey County Fee Resolution No. 14-133 (Adopted May 20, 2014)
- Monterey County Fee Resolution No. 14-042 Water Resources Agency fees (Adopted February 25, 2014)
- Monterey County Fee Resolution No. 17-224 Environmental Health Bureau fees (Adopted June 27, 2017)
- Monterey County Office Of The Recorder Fee Schedule
- State Environmental Document Filing Fee
- Calculating Fees for Combined Development Permits (March 25, 2011)
- Fee Waiver Policy
- Fee Waiver Procedure
- Deposit Procedures
- Sample Deposit Statement (.xls file)
- Cannabis Permit Fees
Historical Fee Schedules
- Land Use Fees (effective July 1, 2016)
- Land Use Fees (effective July 1, 2015)
- Land Use Fees (effective July 1, 2014)
- Land Use Fees (effective April 27, 2014)
- Land Use Fees (effective July 8, 2013)
- Land Use Fees (effective July 1, 2012)
- Land Use Fees (effective July 1, 2011)