Resource Management Agency
Public Works & Facilities
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
The Special Districts Division is responsible for the administration of the maintenance and operations of the County Service Areas, County Sanitation Districts, East Garrison Community Services District and management of the inactive County Disposal Sites (landfills and transfer stations).
East Garrison Community Services District
- EGCSD FY2018-19 Adopted Budget YTD 01-11-2019
- CDIAC Report - Mello-Roos Community Facilities District (CFD) Yearly Fiscal Status Report
- Development reports / documents
- Mello-Roos Informational Handout
EGCSD Advisory Committee (Click Here for 2019 Meeting Dates)
- EGCSD Advisory Committee 03-19-2019 AGENDA
- EGCSD Advisory Committee 02-26-2019 AGENDA
- Recording minutes of EGCSD Advisory Comm. meeting 02.26.2019
- EGCSD Advisory Committee 01-15-2019 AGENDA
- Recording minutes of EGCSD Advisory Comm. meeting 01.15.2019
- EGCSD Minutes 10-16-2018
- Recording minutes of EGCSD Advisory Comm. meeting 10.16.2018
- Recording minutes of EGCSD Advisory Comm. meeting 08.21.2018
County Service Areas
The County has 40 individual County Service Areas (CSAs) of which all but two are active. CSAs provide a variety of urban services to defined unincorporated areas within the County. These services include Parks and Recreation, Street Lighting, Street and Sidewalk Maintenance, Storm Drain Maintenance, Surface Water Disposal, Sewage Collection and Disposal, and Levee Maintenance and Repair.
County Sanitation Districts
The Resource Management Agency - Public Works Department currently administers three active County Sanitation Districts (CSDs) and two inactive CSDs. The CSDs provide sanitation (wastewater collection) services to the active districts.
County Disposal Sites
The County Disposal Site (CDS) Program provides for the administration and monitoring of two transfer stations and ten closed landfill disposal sites, including monitoring requirements at three of the landfills. This unit provides for consulting and engineering contracts to comply with mandated Federal and State requirements for monitoring groundwater for possible landfill contamination.
Section Staff and Contacts
Phone: (831) 796-6038 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (831) 796-6425 Email: floresB1@co.monterey.ca.us