The Los Robles Equestrian Trail offers 11 miles of moderately challenging trails for horseback riding with spectacular views of Lake San Antonio from the North Shore. Along these trails a rider will often see wildlife native to the lake such as eagles, white pelicans, herons, Canada geese, grebes, quails, hawks, squirrels, rabbits, deer, coyotes, bobcats and wild boars.
Group Camping and Youth Camping Area
• Both group and youth camping can be reserved within the Los Robles Event Area.
• Camping area includes water
• Restrooms with showers
• A large picnic area and commercial kitchen for group camping
• For information about the group camping or youth camping in the Event Area, please call (805) 472-2311
Los Robles Trail Rules
• Due to severe fire danger, there is absolutely no smoking on the Los Robles Trail.
• Pets are not allowed on the Los Robles Trail and should not be left unattended in the camping area.
Los Robles Equestrial Trail Fees
• Day Use - $10/day
• Camping - $30/night
• To preserve our wilderness area and for your safety please stay on the trail.
• Trespassing on the military tank road is prohibited and subject to fine or arrest.
• Recognize your horse’s ability and condition. This is an intermediate level trail with hills.
• Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• We recommend carrying a cell phone for emergencies on the trail.
• In case of emergency, call 911. You are at Lake San Antonio, North Shore, on the Los Robles Trail. The trail is marked in half mile increments to identify your location.
• Beware of muddy shorelines! It is not recommended that horses be taken to the waters edge.
• A water trough and restroom facilities are provided at the rest area near mile marker 4.5.
• Please clean up after your animals within the camping and parking areas. Place all manure and straw in dumpsters.
• North Shore Ranger Office phone: (805) 472-2456
• Entry Gate: (805) 472-2216
Monterey County Parks | Los Robles Event Area | 2091 New Pleyto Road | Bradley, CA 93446