The Los Robles Equestrian Trail offers 11 miles of moderately challenging trails for horseback riding with spectacular views of Lake San Antonio from the North Shore. Along these trails a rider will often see wildlife native to the lake such as eagles, white pelicans, herons, Canada geese, grebes, quails, hawks, squirrels, rabbits, deer, coyotes, bobcats and wild boars.
Equestrian Area/Horse Trails will not be available for day use
or camping during the following dates- 5/11/15-5/28/15 due to
a special event.
Group Camping and Youth Camping Area
• Both group and youth camping can be reserved within the Los Robles Event Area.
• Camping area includes water
• Restrooms with showers
• A large picnic area and commercial kitchen for group camping
• For information about the group camping or youth camping in the Event Area, please call (805) 472-2456.
Los Robles Trail Rules
• Due to severe fire danger, there is absolutely no smoking on the Los Robles Trail.
• Pets are not allowed on the Los Robles Trail and should not be left unattended in the camping area.
Los Robles Equestrial Trail Fees
• Day Use - $11/day
• Camping - $32/night peak season, $27/night non-peak season
• Horse - $3/per
• To preserve our wilderness area and for your safety please stay on the trail.
• Trespassing on the military tank road is prohibited and subject to fine or arrest.
• Recognize your horse’s ability and condition. This is an intermediate level trail with hills.
• Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• We recommend carrying a cell phone for emergencies on the trail.
• In case of emergency, call 911. You are at Lake San Antonio, North Shore, on the Los Robles Trail. The trail is marked in half mile increments to identify your location.
• Beware of muddy shorelines! It is not recommended that horses be taken to the waters edge.
• A water trough and restroom facilities are provided at the rest area near mile marker 4.5.
• Please clean up after your animals within the camping and parking areas. Place all manure and straw in dumpsters.
• North Shore Ranger Office phone: (805) 472-2456
• Entry Gate: (805) 472-2216
Monterey County Parks | Los Robles Event Area | 2091 New Pleyto Road | Bradley, CA 93446