Lake San Antonio - North Shore Los Robles Equestrian Trail
Los Robles Trail Rules cont.
• To preserve our wilderness area and for your safety please stay on the trail.
• Trespassing on the military tank road is prohibited and subject to fine or arrest.
• Recognize your horse’s ability and condition. This is an intermediate level trail with hills.
• Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• We recommend carrying a cell phone for emergencies on the trail.
• In case of emergency, call 911. You are at Lake San Antonio, North Shore, on the Los Robles Trail. The trail is marked in half mile increments to identify your location.
• Beware of muddy shorelines! It is not recommended that horses be taken to the waters edge.
• A water trough and restroom facilities are provided at the rest area near mile marker 4.5.
• Please clean up after your animals within the camping and parking areas. Place all manure and straw in dumpsters.
• North Shore Ranger Office phone: (805) 472-2456
• Entry Gate: (805) 472-2216
Monterey County Parks | Los Robles Event Area | 2091 New Pleyto Road | Bradley, CA 93446