Toro Park Youth Overnight Area
Toro Park’s Youth Overnight Area can be reserved by organized youth groups. This secluded facility has 10 tables, a large sheltered barbecue pit, restroom and shower facilities, a full kitchen, and a fishing pond with a pier. Groups have easy access to park trails and spectacular views of the Salinas Valley.
Please refer to the
Fee Schedule available under "Resources".
Youth Overnight Area (YONA)
• Can bring your own pits and tables
• No generators allowed or swimming allowed
• Amphitheater with fire rings and night-lighting
• 6 decomposed granite tent pads
• Some trees and shade
• Small parking lot for 3 vehicles, but access is too steep for buses
• ADA accessible