Section 11 - Documents, Plans and Reports Cited
1. Abell, R. A., D. M. Olson, E. Dinerstein, P. T. Hurley, J. T Diggs, W. Eichbaum, S. Walters, W. Wettengel, T. Allnut, C. J. Loucks, and P. Hedao. 2000. Freshwater ecoregions of North America: A conservation assessment. Washington D.C.: World Wildlife Fund and Island Press. Need hard copy.
2. Agriculture Water Quality Alliance. 2006. Website. Available: http://www.awqa.org Accessed: June 29, 2006.
3. AMBAG. 2004. 2004 AMBAG Population, Housing Unit, and Employment Forecasts. Adopted April 14. Front Counter http://www.ambag.org/publications/reports/housingforecast.htm
4. . 2006. Travel Demand Forecasting Model. http://news.google.com/archivesearch?hl=en&q=travel+demand+forecasting+model&as_ldate=2006&as_hdate=2006&um=1&ie=UTF-8&scoring=t&sa=X&oi=archive&ct=title
5. . 2008. Monterey Bay Area 2008 Regional Forecast Population, Housing Unit and Employment Projections for Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties to the Year 2035. Adopted by the AMBAG Board of Directors June 11. Front counter. http://www.ambag.org/publications/reports/Transportation/2008Forecast.pdf
6. Applied Survey Research. 2001. Farmworker Housing and Health Assessment Study of the Salinas and Pajaro Valleys. June. Need hard copy.
7. Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments. 1993a. Santa Margarita Groundwater Basin Management Plan. http://www.ambag.org/publications/reports.htm (report shows 1993 and not 1993a) no link and available at ambag
8. . 1993b. Urban Runoff Water Quality Management Plan for the Monterey Bay Region. no link available, need hard copy
9. . 1998. Pajaro River Watershed Water Quality Management Plan. no link available, need hard copy
10. . 1999. Pajaro Watershed Water Quality Management Plan. June 1999. Marina, CA. no link available, need hard copy
11. . 2002a. Monterey Bay Metropolitan Transportation Plan. no link available, need hard copy
12. . 2002b. Regional Housing Needs Plan 20002007 for Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties. Adopted October 9, 2002. http://www.ambag.org/publications/reports.htm#housing
13. . 2004a. 2004 AMBAG Population, Housing Unit, & Employment Forecasts. Adopted April 14, 2004. Front Counter http://www.ambag.org/publications/reports/housingforecast.htm
14. . 2004b. Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) FY2002/03 to FY2004/05. Need hard copy.
15. . 2005. Monterey Bay Region Directory. May. http://www.ambag.org/publications/directory.htm
16. . 2006. AMBAG Population, Housing Unit & Employment Forecasts. Adopted April 14, 2006. This was a typo and should have referred to the 2004 document confirmed with Jones and Stokes. http://www.ambag.org/publications/reports/housingforecast.htm
17. . 2008a. Monterey Bay Area 2008 Regional Forecast. Draft April 12, 2008. Front Counter
18. . 2008b. Draft Revision 2 Regional Housing Needs Allocation Plan. January 17, 2008. Need hard copy.
19. Bangsund, K. 2008. Personal Communication from Kevin Bangsund, Environmental Health Technician, to Richard LeWarne, Assistant Director Environmental Health Review Services, August 4, 2008. Subject: North County Nitrate Data. No document
20. Bay Area Economics. 2006. Analysis of Monterey County General Plans & Quality of Life Initiative. February. Front Counter
21. Behl, R. 1998. Monterey Formation. Available: Text/References/Behl_1998.pdf Accessed: July 2, 1998.
22. Breschini, G. S., T. Haversat, and R. P. Hampson. 1983. A Cultural Resources Overview of the Coast and Coast-Valley Study Areas. Salinas, CA. Need hard copy.
23. Bryan Mori Biological Consulting Services. 2000. San Joaquin Kit Fox Early Evaluation. Tavenreet Subdivision, Monterey County. Prepared for Denise Duffy & Associates in Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Tavernetti Residential Subdivision, County of Monterey, September 11, 2001. Front Counter
24. Byron Buck & Associates. 2005. Marina Coast Water District Urban Water Management Plan. Prepared for Marina Coast Water District. 2005. Need hard copy.
25. Calflora. 2008. Online search for Monterey County. Available: http://www.calfora.org . Accessed: January 2008.
26. California Air Resources Board. 2006. Air Quality Data Statistics. http://www.arb.ca.gov/adam
27. California American Water. 2005. Proponents Environmental Assessment for Coastal Water ProjectProceeding A.04-09-019. Monterey, California. July 14, 2005. Need hard copy.
28. California Coastal Conservancy. 2006. Watershed Management/ Habitat Protection and Restoration. This is the 2004 version not 2006, so need hard copy. http://www.coastalconservancy.ca.gov/sccbb/0409bb/0409Board09_SF_Bay_Watershed_Plan.pdf
29. California Department of Conservation. 1994. A Guide to the Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. http://www.conservation.ca.gov/dlrp/fmmp/Documents/fmmp_guide_2004.pdf
30. . 2006. Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Monterey County Important Farmland Data Availability. Land Use Conversion Table 20042006. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/county_info_results.asp
31. . 2006a. Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Monterey County Important Farmland Data Availability. Land Use Conversion Table 20042006. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/county_info_results.asp
32. . 2006b. Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Monterey County Important Farmland Data Availability. Land Use Conversion Tables: 19921994, 19941996, 19961998, 19982000, 20002002, and 20022004, 2004-2006. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/county_info_results.asp
33. . 2006c. Farmland Monitoring and Mapping Program GIS data, 1984 to 2006. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/county_info_results.asp
34. . 2008. Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Monterey County Historic Land Use Conversion. 1982 to Present. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/pubs/1984-Present/mnt_1984-Present.xls. Monterey County Planning Department. 2006. Final Program Environmental Impact Report on the 2006 General Plan. Salinas, CA. December 2006. Need hard copy.
35. . 2008a. Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Monterey County Important Farmland Data Availability. 1984-2006 Land Use Summary. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/pubs/1984-Present.xls. Front counter.
36. . 2008b. Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Monterey County Important Farmland Data Availability. Land Use Conversion Tables: 19921994, 19941996, 19961998, 19982000, 20002002, and 20022004, 2004-2006. Available: http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/DLRP/fmmp/county_info_results.asp
37. . 2008c. Williamson Act Reports and Statistics. Available under Total Enrollment: 19912007, by County. Front counter. http://www.conservation.ca.gov/dlrp/lca/stats_reports/Pages/Index.aspx
38/39. California Department of Conservation, Division of Mines and Geology (CDMG) (now referred to as the California Geological Survey) 1969. Update of Mineral Land Classification: Aggregate Materials in the South San Francisco Bay Production-Consumption Region. Open-File Report 96-03, 1996. Need hard copy, unless in Handley Quarry file, $30 at http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/CGS/information/publications/database/Publications_year.asp
40. . 1973. The Mineral Economics of the Carbonate Rocks: Limestone and Dolomite Resources of California, Bulletin 194, by O. E. Bowen, C. H. Gray, Jr., and J. R. Evans. Need hard copy, $8 at http://redirect.conservation.ca.gov/CGS/information/publications/database/Publications_year.asp
41. . 1999. Guidelines for Classification and Designation of Mineral Lands, Special Publication 51. Available: http://www.conservation.ca.gov/smghb/guidelines/documents/classdesig.pdf Accessed: July 2, 2008.
42. . 1996. Update of Mineral Land Classification: Aggregate Materials in the South San Francisco Bay Production-Consumption Region. Open-File Report 96-03, 1996. Same as 38 not needed
43. . 1973. The Mineral Economics of The Carbonate Rocks: Limestone and Dolomite Resources of California, Bulletin 194, by O. E. Bowen, C. H. Gray, Jr., and J. R. Evans. Same as 40 not needed
44. . 1999. Guidelines for Classification and Designation of Mineral Lands, Special Publication 51. Available: http://conservation.ca.gov/smgb/guidelines/documents/classdesig.pdf Accessed July 2, 2008.
45. California Department of Conservation, Office of Mine Reclamation. 2008. AB 3098 Mine Reclamation List. Available: http://www.conservation.ca.gov/omr/ab_3098_list/Pages/current_list.aspx Accessed: July 16, 2008.
46. California Department of Education. 2006. California Standardized Testing and Reporting Program. Available: http://star.cde.ca.gov Accessed: August 15, 2006.
47. California Department of Finance. 2005. E-5 City/County Population and Housing Estimates, 1/1/2005. May 2005. This is updated, so need hard copy of May 2005 version. Front counter. http://www.dof.ca.gov/research/demographic/reports/estimates/e-5_2001-06/
48. California Department of Fish and Game. 2006a. Natural Diversity Data BaseMonterey County. Need hard copy.
49. California Department of Fish and Game. 2006b. Special Animals List. California Natural Diversity Database. Need hard copy.
50. California Department of Fish and Game, California Interagency Wildlife Task Group. 2005. California Wildlife Habitat Relationships version 8.1 personal computer program. Sacramento, CA. This is a computer program???
51. California Department of Food and Agriculture. California Agricultural Resource Directory 2007. Sacramento, CA. Front counter. http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/Statistics.html
52. California Department of Toxic Substances Control. 2008a. EnviroStor Database. Available: http://www.envirostor.dtsc.ca.gov/public Accessed: March 17, 2008.
53. California Department of Toxic Substances Control. 2008b. EnviroStar Database. Available: Text/References/CDTSC_2008b.pdf Accessed: August 7, 2008.
54. California Department of Transportation (Caltrans). 1998. Technical noise supplement. Sacramento, CA. http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/env/noise/pub/tens_complete.pdf
55. . 2004. 2004 Annual Average Daily Truck Volumes on the California State Highway System. http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/traffops/saferesr/trafdata/2004truck.xls
56. . 2006. State Scenic Highway Program. Available: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/LandArch/scenic/cahisys.htm
57. . 2007. The California Scenic Highway Program.
58. . 2008c. Eligible (E) and Officially Designated (OD)
59. California Department of Water Resources. 1994. California Water Plan Update, Volumes 1 and 2, Bulletin 160-93, October 1994. http://www.waterplan.water.ca.gov/previous/b160-93/TOC.cfm
60. . 2004. Californias GroundwaterBulletin 118.
Individual Basin Descriptions, Monterey County. Available:
Accessed: April 12, 2008.
61. . 2004a. Salinas Valley Groundwater Basin, 180/400 Foot Aquifer Subbasin. Available: Text/References/Salinas_Valley_Groundwater_Basin_2004a.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004.
62. . 2004b. Salinas Valley Groundwater Basin, Upper Valley Aquifer Subbasin. Available: Front Counter. http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/3-4.05.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004.
63. . 2004c. Salinas Valley Groundwater Basin, Forebay Aquifer Subbasin. Available: Front Counter. http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/3-4.04.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004.
64. . 2004d. Salinas Valley Groundwater Basin, East Side Aquifer Subbasin. Available: Front counter. http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/3-4.02.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004.
65. . 2004e. Salinas Valley Groundwater Basin, Corral del Tierra Area Subbasin. Available: http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/3-4.10.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004.
66. . 2004f. Salinas Valley Groundwater Basin, Seaside Area Subbasin. Available: http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/3-4.08.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004. Front counter.
67. . 2004g. Carmel Valley Groundwater Basin. Available: Text/References/Carmel_Valley_Groundwater_Basin_2004g.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Last Updated: February 27, 2004.
68. . 2005. California Water Plan Update 2005: A Framework for Action. Bulletin 160-05. December. Available: http://www.waterplan.water.ca.gov/previous/cwpu2005/index.cfm. Accessed: April 30, 2008.
69. . 2006. AB 3030-Groundwater Management Act. Available:
70. . 2006. Progess on Incorporating Climate Change into Management of Californias Water Resources. Technical Memorandum Report. Sacramento, California. July 2006. Front counter http://baydeltaoffice.water.ca.gov/climatechange/DWRClimateChangeJuly06.pdf
71. . 2006. Urban Water Management Program. Available: Text/References/Urban_Water_Management_2006.pdf Accessed: May 4, 2006.
72. California Environmental Protection Agency, State Water Resources Control Board, Water Quality. 2006. National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES). Available: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/npdes Accessed: May 11, 2006.
73. California Geological Survey. 1987. Mineral Land Classification: Aggregate Materials in the Monterey Bay Production-Consumption Region [Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz Counties, California]. http://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/information/publications/counties/Pages/mnt.aspx Need hard copy.
74. California Governors Office of Planning and Research. 2996. LAFCO Reform. Available: http://test-www.opr.ca.gov/planning/LAFCOReform.shtml Accessed: May 5, 2006.
75. California Integrated Waste Management Board. 2006. Solid Waste Information System. Available: http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/swis .
76. California Native Plant Society. 2001. Inventory of Rare and Endangered Plants in California. August. http://cnps.web.aplus.net/cgi-bin/inv/inventory.cgi/Search?search=2001
77. California Native Plant Society. 2008. Inventory of Rare and Endangered Plants of California online edition records search for Monterey County. http://cnps.web.aplus.net/cgi-bin/inv/inventory.cgi/Search?f%3A1=COUNTIES&e%3A1=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&v%3A1=MNT&f%3A2=CNPS_LIST&e%3A2=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&f%3A8=FED_STAT&e%3A8=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&f%3A9=STATE_STAT&e%3A9=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&f%3A3=BLOOMING&e%3A3=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&f%3A4=ELEV_HIGH&e%3A4=%3E%3D+x&v%3A4=&f%3A5=ELEV_LOW&e%3A5=%3C%3D+x&v%3A5=&f%3A6=NATCOMS&e%3A6=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&multi=1&f%3A7=QUADS_123&e%3A7=%3D%7E+m%2Fx%2F&nine_quads=1&whichcode=dwr&v7=&v7a=&grouping=and&sort=DEFAULT&format=DEFAULT&frames=NONE&max=50&cb=1
78. California Natural Diversity Database (CNDDB). 2007/2008. Search for Monterey County conducted January 2008 based on late 2007 CNDDB file. http://cnps.web.aplus.net/cgi-bin/inv/inventory.cgi/Search?search=monterey+county+january+2008+based+on+late+2007+cnddb+file
79. California Public Utilities Commission. 2008. CalAm Coastal Water Project EIR information page. Available: http://www.cwp-eir.com/index.html Accessed: August 22, 2008
80. California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region. 1994. Basin Plan. September 8, 1994. http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/centralcoast/BasinPlan/Index.htm
81. . 1999. Salinas River Watershed Management Action Plan. October 22, 1999. http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/centralcoast/WMI/Salinas%20River.pdf
82. . 2003. 2002 CWA Section 303(d) List of Water Quality Limited Segment. Approved July 2003. http://www.swrcb.ca.gov/tmdl/docs/2002reg8303dlist.pdf
83. . 2005a. Cease and Desist Order No. R3-2005-0008 Requiring the City of Pacific Grove, Monterey County, to Cease and Desist from Discharging Waste to Areas of Special Biological Significance (ASBS) in Violation of Prohibitions Prescribed by the State Water Resources Control Board. February 11, 2005. http://22.214.171.124/search?q=cache:81tA68SIUUIJ:www.swrcb.ca.gov/rwqcb3/Board/Agendas/021105/ItemReports/Item28/documents/CDOR3-2005-0008PG2-03-05final.pdf+cease+and+desist+order+no.+r3-2005-0008&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
84. . 2005b. Cease and Desist Order No. R3-2005-0020 Requiring the City of Monterey, Monterey County, to Cease and Desist from Discharging Waste to Areas of Special Biological Significance (ASBS) in Violation of Prohibitions Prescribed by the State Water Resources Control Board. February 11, 2005. http://126.96.36.199/search?q=cache:OpJqQCio7-wJ:www.swrcb.ca.gov/rwqcb3/Board/Agendas/021105/ItemReports/Item28/documents/CDOR3-2005-0020Monterey2-03-05final.pdf+cease+and+desist+order+no.+R3-2005-0020&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
85. . 2005c. Waste Discharge Requirements for City of Salinas Municipal Storm Water Discharges, Monterey County (Order no. R3-2004-0135, NPDES Permit No. CA0049981). February 11, 2005. http://188.8.131.52/search?q=cache:twnoml4WGI8J:www.swrcb.ca.gov/public_notices/petitions/water_quality/docs/petitions/a1908petition.pdf+cease+and+desist+order+no.+R3-2004-0135&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
86. . 2006. Agricultural Waivers Program. Available: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/centralcoast/AGWaivers/Index.htm Accessed: June 28, 2006. Front Counter.
87. California State Water Resources Control Board. 2006. 2006 CWA Section 303(d) List of Water Quality Limited Segments. Available: http://www.swrcb.ca.gov/tmdl/303d_lists2006.html Accessed: March 19, 2008. Last updated: October 26, 2006. Front Counter.
88. . 2008. Notice of Draft Cease and Desist Order Regarding the Continued Unauthorized Diversion of Water from the Carmel River in Monterey County. Available: http://www.waterrights.ca.gov/Hearings/docs/caw/cdofinaldraft.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. Issued: July 15, 2008.
89. California Water Service Company. 2004. Urban Water Management Plan for the Salinas District. June.
90. California Wilderness Coalition. 2001. California Missing Linkages Conference. Available: http://www.talonassociates.net
91. CARB 2008. Regulation for In-Use Off-Road Diesel Vehicles. Available: http://www.arb.ca.gov/regact/2007/ordiesl07/frooal.pdf. Accessed August 13, 2008.
92. Carmel River Watershed Conservancy Inc. 2004. Watershed Assessment and Action Plan of the Carmel River Watershed, California. http://www.carmelriverwatershed.org/WAprop13.html
93. . 2005. Watershed Assessment and Action Plan of the Carmel River Watershed California 2004. Final document, submitted March 31, 2005. Carmel, CA. Available: http://www.carmelriverwatershed.org/WAprop13.html Accessed: August 21, 2008.
94. Central Coast Ambient Monitoring Program. 2006. Available: http://www.ccamp.org/ Accessed June 28, 2006.
95. Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board. 2000. Salinas River Watershed Management Action Plan. October 22, 1999. Salinas, CA. Available: http://www.swrcb.ca.gov/rwqcb3/WMI/Salinas%20River.pdf Accessed: August 21, 2008.
96. . 2007. Regulation of Surface Water Discharges from Abandoned Mines. August 2007. Available: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/centralvalley/board_decisions/tentative_orders/0807/abandoned_mine/abandoned _mine_final.pdf Accessed: July 16, 2008.
97. Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors of California. 2006. 2006 California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines. Need hard copy.
98. County of Monterey. 1982a. Monterey County General Plan. Adopted September 30, 1982. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/Plans/landuse.htm
99. . 1982b. North County Land Use Plan. Certified June 1982. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/plans/NC_LUP_complete.PDF
100. . 1983. Carmel Area Land Use Plan. Certified April 14, 1983. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/plans/Carmel_Area_LUP_complete.PDF
101. . 1984. Del Monte Forrest Land Use Plan. Certified September 12, 1984. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/plans/Del_Monte_Forest_LUP_complete.PDF
102. . 1986. Big Sur Coast Land Use Plan. Certified April 10, 1986. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/plans/Big_Sur_LUP_complete.PDF
103. . 1996. Carmel Valley Master Plan. November. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/gpu/Reports/Existing%20Plans/1cvalley_mp.html
104. . 1997. Monterey County Zoning Ordinance Title 21 (Inland Areas). Adopted September 1997. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/ordinances/Title21/21_toc.htm
105. . 1999a. Draft Existing Conditions Report 21st Century Monterey County General Plan Update. October. Need hard copy.
106. . 1999b. Monterey County Code 1999 and 1978. Title 16,
Environment. Chapter 16.04 Surface Mining and Reclamation. Section
107. . 2000. Monterey County Coastal Implementation Plan, Part I Title 20 Zoning Ordinances. Adopted February 2000. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/ordinances/Title20/20_toc.htm
108. . 2003a. Brinan Pit. Available: http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/cca/cca2003/PC/01-08-03/PLN990292PC1.pdf
109. . 2003b. Housing Element. Adopted November 4, 2003. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/housing/pdfs/Housing/housingelement_02to08.pdf
110. . 2004. 21st Century Monterey County General Plan Draft Environmental Impact Report. February 17, 2004. Need hard copy.
111. . 2005a. East Garrison Specific Plan. Adopted October 4, 2005. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/major/eastgarrison/EGSP_main.htm
112. . 2005b. Revised Rancho San Juan Specific Plan/Butterfly Village. Adopted November 2005. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/major/rsj2/finalSP/rsj2_sp_final.htm
113. . 2005c. Monterey County Regional Transportation Plan. http://www.tamcmonterey.org/programs/rtp/pdf/2005_rtp/Final_Approved_RTP_folder/Final-Approved_RTP_Linked.pdf
114/115.. 2006a. Monterey County Floodplain Management Program Overview. Available: http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Floodplain%20Management/program_overview.htm Accessed: February 21, 2006.
116. . 2006b. Monterey County General Plan Land Use Element. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/Plans/landuse.htm
117. . 2006c. 2006 Monterey County Draft General Plan. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/draftOct2006/defaultOct.htm
118. . 2006d. Monterey County Crop Report 2005. 2006. http://www.awqa.org/pubs/cropreports/2005mccropreport.pdf
119. . 2007a. 2007 General Plan. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/default.htm
120. . 2007b. Draft Monterey County General Plan. Monterey County Resources Management Agency Planning Department. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/default.htm
121. . 2007c. General Plan. Safety Element. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/draftNov2007/txt/04-SafetyElement_11-06-07.pdf
122. . 2007d. Monterey County General Plan. Public Service Element. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/draftNov2007/txt/05-PublicServiceElement_11-06-07.pdf
123. . 2008. Annual Housing Report 2008. March 11, 2008. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/housing/pdfs/Housing/2008%20Annual%20Housing%20Report%20Final%2003-11-08.pdf Front Counter.
124. Cypress Environmental and Land Use Planning and Inland Engineers, Inc. 2006. Revised Draft Report, Municipal Services Review for the North County Area of Monterey County. Prepared for LAFCO of Monterey County. October 2005 (February 2006 revisions of Pajaro/Sunny Mesa Community Services District and Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency chapters). http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/lafco/MSR/North%20County%20MSR/Final_NCMSR_022006.pdf Front counter.
125. De Leuw, Cather & Company. 1997. Rail Development Issues Discussion Paper. February. Need hard copy.
126. Donaldson, D., AICP. 2006. Monterey District Urban Water Management and Water Shortage Contingency Plan. http://www.mpwmd.dst.ca.us/Mbay_IRWM/IRWM_library/Cal-AM-2006-2010UWMP.pdf
127. Dyer, A. R., H. C. Fossum, and J. W. Menke. 1996. Emergence and survival of Nassella pulchra in a California grassland. Madrono 43(2): 316333. http://ecorestoration.montana.edu/rangeland/bibliography/details.asp?offset=840&ID=297 (Note: Abstract Only)
128. Ed-Data. 2008. Website. Available: http://www.ed-datak12.ca.us/Navigation/fsTwoPanel.asp?bottom=%2Fprofile%2Easp%3Flevel%3D05%26reportNumber%3D16
129. Elkhorn Slough Foundation and The Nature Conservancy. 1999. Elkhorn Slough Watershed Conservation Plan. August. http://www.elkhornslough.org/eswcp/ConservationPlan.pdf
130. EMC Planning Group. 2005. Rancho Roberto Subdivision Final Environmental Impact Report. Prepared for the Montery County Planning and Building Inspection Department. Monterey, California. January 3, 2005. Front Counter. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/eirs/roberto/RanchoRoberto_FEIR.pdf
131. EMC Planning Group, Inc. and EDAW Inc. 1997. Fort Ord Reuse Plan. Prepared for Fort Ord Reuse Authority. Adopted June 13, 1997. http://www.basereuse.org/reuseplan/HomePage/HomePage.htm
132. Environmental Protection Agency. 2006. CERCLIS Database. Available: http://cfpub.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/srchsites.cfm Accessed: May 4, 2006.
133. . 2008. RCRAInfo Database. Available: http://www.epa.gov/enviro/html/rcris/rcris_query_java.html Accessed: March 17, 2008.
134. Encarta Online Encyclopedia. 2008. Subject: Wine. Accessed at: http://encarta.msn.com/text_761576868__1/Wine.html Federal Transit Administration. 2006. Transit noise and vibration impact assessment. Washington, D.C.
135. . 2008. Airport Data (5010) & Contact Information. Available: http://www.faa.gov/airports_airtraffic/airports/airport_safety/airportdata_5010 Accessed: August 8, 2008.
136. Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FOR A). 1997. Fort Ord Reuse Plan and Final Environmental Impact Report. http://www.basereuse.org/reuseplan/ReusePln/RPMain.htm
137. Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FORA) and the County of Monterey. 2002. Assessment East GarrisonParker Flats Land Use Modifications, Fort Ord, California. http://www.fortordcleanup.com/ar_pdfs/AR-BW-2180/BW-2180_text.pdf
138. Fugro West, Inc. 1996. North Monterey County Hydrogeologic Study, Volume 1 and Volume 2. October 1995 and May 1996. Front Counter
139. Geosyntec Consultants. 2007. El Toro Groundwater Study. Prepared for: Monterey County Resource Management Agency. Salinas, CA. July. http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Agency_data/Hydrogeologic%20Reports/El%20Toro%20GW%20Study/El%20Toro%20GW%20Study.htm Front Counter
140. Geyer, B. 2008. Personal Communication with Bob Geyere, Assistant Director of Public Works and Utilities. City of Watsonville, Watsonville, CA. August 11, 2008Telephone. Personal communication Telephone conversation dated August 11, 2008. No document.
141. Grossman, D. H., D. Faber-Langendoen, A. S. Weakley, M. Anderson, P. Bourgeron, R. Crawford, K. Goodin, S. Landaal, K. Metzler, K. D. Patterson, M. Pyne, M. Reid, and L. Sneddon. 1998. International classification of ecological communities: terrestrial vegetation of the United States. Volume I. The National Vegetation Classification System: development, status, and applications. The Nature Conservancy, Arlington, VA. http://www.natureserve.org/library/vol1.pdf
142. Harris, R. and S. Kocher. 2001. Summary of Monterey County Policies Relating to Anadromous Fish Habitat Conservation. Excerpted from the study: Effects of County Land Use Policies and Management Practices on Anadromous Salmonids and Their Habitat. January. Hard copy needed.
143. Hay, K. 1991. Greenways and Biodiversity. Pages 162175 in W. E. Hudson (ed.), Landscape linkages and biodiversity. Washington D.C.: Island Press. Not available online; likely copyrighted material. Hard copy needed.
144. Heady, H. F., T. C. Foin, M. M. Hektner and others. 1977. Coastal prairie and northern coastal scrub. Pages 733760 in M. G. Barbour and J. Major (eds.), Terrestrial vegetation of California. New York: John Wiley and Sons. Need hard copy.
145. Hexagon Transportation Consultants, Inc. 2003. River Road Winery Corridor Roadway Analysis. May 9, 2003. no link, but contact information for transportation consultants who created the report available at: http://www.hextrans.com/contact.htm
146. Hill, P. T. 2006. California Builder and Engineer. Aggregates in California, 2006. Available: http://www.acppubs.com/article/CA6350000.html >. Accessed: June 27, 2008.
147. Jack Faucett Associates. 1995. Regional Weight Study Final Report. August. no link, contact information for Jack Faucett associates: http://www.jfaucett.com/
148. James M. Montgomery, Consulting Engineers, Inc. 1982. Carmel Valley Wastewater Study. Need hard copy.
149. Jennings, M. R., and M. P. Hayes. 1994. Amphibian and reptile species of special concern in California. Final Report to the California Department of Fish and Game, Inland Fisheries Division, Rancho Cordova, CA. 225 pp. http://www.dfg.ca.gov/habcon/info/herp_ssc.pdf
150. Jones & Stokes Associates, Inc. 1998. Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Report for the Carmel River Dam and Reservoir Project. not link, Copies of the two-volume SEIR for the reservoir project are available at area libraries and at the MPWMD office for review during business hours. Copies have also been distributed to regulatory agencies and local public interest groups.
151. Kohler, S. 2006. California Geological Survey. California Non-Fuel Minerals, 2006. Available: http://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/minerals/min_prod/Documents/non_fuel_2006.pdf Accessed: July 16, 2008.
152. Landwatch.org. 1999. State of Monterey County 1999. Available: Text/References/LandWatch_1999.pdf Accessed: March 14, 2006.
153. Landwatch.org. 2005. The Community General Plan. January. http://www.landwatch.org/pages/pubs05/cgp/pdfs/finalCommunityGP.pdf
154. Marina Coast Water District. 2005. Urban Water Management Plan. Prepared by Byron Buck and Associates. Available: www.mcwd.org/docs/engr/uwmp_final_12-27-05.pdf Accessed: May 4, 2008.
155. . 2008. Website. Available: http://www.mcwd.org/desal.html Accessed: April 1, 2008.
156. MBUAPCD. 2008a. CEQA Air Quality Guidelines. Prepared by MBUAPCD. Adopted October 1995. Revised Feb 1997, Dec 1999, Sept 2000, Sept 2002, June 2004, and February 2008. Monterey, California. February 2008. http://www.mbuapcd.org/index.cfm/Cat/66.htm
157. MBUAPCD. 2008b. 2008 Air Quality Management Plan. Monterey, California. June 2008. http://www.mbuapcd.org/index.cfm/Cat/3.htm Front Counter.
158. McCabe, M. 1998. Slow Assault from the sea threat to water supply finally on Monterey County agenda. San Francisco Chronicle. August 24, 1998. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/1998/08/24/MN90971.DTL&hw=monterey+county+sea&sn=005&sc=733
159. Michael Brandman Associates. 2004. Draft Subsequent Environmental Impact Report, East Garrison Specific Plan. State Clearinghouse Number 2003081086. PLN030204. Prepared for Monterey County Planning and Building Inspection Department. September. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/major/eastgarrison/eg_main.htm
160. Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. 2006. Water Quality Management Program for the MBNMS. Available: http://www.montereybay.noaa.gov/resourcepro/water-pro.html Accessed: June 27, 2006.
161. Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District. 2004a. Air Quality Management Plan for the Monterey Bay Region. September. http://www.mbuapcd.org/index.cfm/Cat/3.htm link to 2008 - Need hardcopy
162. . 2004b. CEQA Air Quality Guidelines. June. CEQA. http://www.mbuapcd.org/index.cfm/Cat/66.htm link to 2008 - Need hardcopy
163. . 2005. CEQA Air Quality Guidelines. Adopted October 2005. http://www.mbuapcd.org/index.cfm/Cat/3.htm link to 2008 link to 2008 Need hardcopy
164. Monterey County et al. 1983. Big Sur River Protected Waterway Management Plan. Available: http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/Plans/Big_Sur_Waterway_Pln_complete.PDF Accessed: August 13, 2008. Adopted: October 26, 1983.
165. Monterey County Agricultural Commissioner. 2006. Monterey County Crop Report 2006. Salinas, CA. Front counter. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/ag/pdfs/cropreport2006.pdf
166. . 2008. Wine industry acreage 19292006 spreadsheet. January. http://www.montereywines.org/wineries_acreage.html
167. Monterey County Health Department. 2006. Drinking Water Protection Services. Available: http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/health/EnvironmentalHealth/WaterProt/CAPprogram.htm Accessed: June 26, 2006.
168. Monterey County Health Department, Environmental Health Division. 2008. Subsurface Disposal System Design Criteria. January 18, 2008. Available: www.co.monterey.ca.us/health/EnvironmentalHealth/EHReview/pdfs/winerywaste.pdf Front Counter.
169. Monterey County Office of Emergency Services. 2006. Website. Available: Text/References/Mo_Co_OES_2006.pdf Accessed: April 27, 2006.
170. Monterey County Planning and Building Inspection Department. 2006. Agricultural Winery Corridor Plan. March 6, 2006. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/draftNov2007/default.htm
171. Monterey County Resource Conservation District. 2008. Salinas Valley Watershed Permit Coordination Program. Available: Text/References/Mo_Co_Res_Cons_District_2008.pdf
172. Monterey County Resource Management Agency Planning Department. 2006. Final Program Environmental Impact Report on the Monterey County 2006 General Plan. Salinas, California. December 20, 2006. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/gpu/21370014_FEIR_response_to_comments.pdf
173. . 2007. Draft Monterey County General Plan. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/planning/docs/eirs/gpu/GPU_DEIR_081806.pdf
174. Monterey County Sheriffs Office. 2008. Web Site. Available: http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/SHERIFF/patrol.htm. Accessed March 17, 2008.
175. Monterey County Vinters and Growers Association. 2008a.
Monterey County Appellations Webpage. Available:
176. Monterey County Vitners Association. 2008b. Monterey County AVA (Viticultural Area) GIS map file. http://www.montereywines.org/monterey_wine_tasting_map.html
177. Monterey County Water Resources Agency. 2001a. Draft Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement for the Salinas Valley Water Project. June 2001. Front Counter http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/SVWP/DEIR_EIS_2001/index.htm
178. . 2001b. Hydrogeologic Investigation of the Salinas Valley Basin in the Vicinity of Fort Ord and Marina, Salinas Valley, California. Final Report. Prepared by Harding ESE. http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Agency_data/Hydrogeologic%20Reports/Salinas%20Basin%20Ft%20Ord%20Marina/SV_BASIN_FT_ORD_MARIN.HTM
179. . 2003. Monterey County Floodplain Management Plan. Available: Text/References/Monterey_Co_Floodplain_Management_Plan_2003.pdf Accessed: April 25, 2008.
180. . 2005. Ground Water Extraction Summary Report. December. http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Agency_data/GEMS_Reports/2005%20Summary%20Report.pdf
181. . 2006. Salinas Valley Water Project. Available: http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/welcome_svwp_n.htm Accessed May 4, 2006.
182. . 2007. 2005 Ground Water Summary Report. April. Available: http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Agency_data/GEMS_Reports/2005%20Summary%20Report.pdf. Accessed: May 2, 2008.
183. . 2008a. SVWP Project Description. January 2001. Available: Text/References/Monterey_Co_WRA_SVWP_Project_2008a.pdf Accessed: August 22, 2008.
184. . 2008b. Groundwater Extraction Summary Reports 1995-2005. On agency website under Available Data and Reports. Available: www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/forms/forms_new2.htm
185. Monterey Peninsula Airport. 2008. Available: http://www.montereyairport.com/mry_aboutmry.html Accessed: August 12, 2008.
186. Monterey Peninsula Water Management District. 1990. Water Program Allocation Environmental Impact Report. 1990. http://www.mpwmd.dst.ca.us/ordinances/final/pdf/Ordinance%20053.pdf adopting ordinance of EIR
187. . 1996. Preliminary Water Augmentation Plan. Need hard copy.
188. . 2004. Sand City Desalination Project Feasibility Study, Executive Summary. Prepared by Camp, Dresser & McKee, Inc. Available: http://www.mpwmd.dst.ca.us/asd/board/boardpacket/2004/20040331/04/item4a_revised.pdf Accessed: May 1, 2008.
189. . 2005a. Seaside Groundwater Basin Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR) Phase 1 Project Summary. Monterey, CA. July 14. http://www.mpwmd.dst.ca.us/Mbay_IRWM/ASR/Proj_Sum_1.pdf
190. . 2005b. Seaside Groundwater Basin: Update on Water Resource Conditions. Prepared by Eugene Yates, Martin Feeney, and Lewis Rosenberg. April. Available: http://www.mpwmd.dst.ca.us/seasidebasin Accessed: April 30, 2008. Front Counter.
191. . 2006. Executive Summary for the Carmel River Dam and Reservoir Project Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Report. Available: http://www.mpwmd.dst.ca.us/seir/execsum.htm Accessed June 28, 2006.
192. 2007. Monterey Peninsula, Carmel Bay, and South Monterey Bay Integrated Regional Water Management Plan. Monterey, California. November 2007. Front Counter.
193. Monterey Regional Water Pollution Control Agency. 2006. Agency Information. Available: http://www.mrwpca.org Accessed: May 4, 2006.
194. Pacific Municipal Consultants. 2005. Final Draft Municipal Services Review for the East Garrison Community Services District. Prepared for LAFCO of Monterey County. September. http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/lafco/MSR/Final%20East%20Garrison%20MSR.pdf
195. . 2006. Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Castroville Community Plan. SCH2005061132. Prepared for Monterey County Resource Management Agency, Housing and Redevelopment Office. May. Front Counter http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/housing/Redevelopment/Castroville/Castroville%20Community%20Plan/Castroville%20CP%20FEIR.pdf
196. Pajaro River Watershed Flood Prevention Agency. 2002. Phase 1 Final Report for the Pajaro River Watershed Study. Available: http://www.pajaroriverwatershed.org/pages/pajaro2002.htm Accessed: May 2, 2008.
197. . 2008. Pajaro River Watershed Study website. Available: http://www.pajaroriverwatershed.org/pages/study.htm Accessed: May 7, 2008.
198. Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency, San Benito County Water District, Santa Clara Valley Water District. 2007. Pajaro River Watershed Integrated Regional Water Management PlanIRWMP (2007). May 2007. Santa Clara, CA. Available: http://www.pajaroriverwatershed.org/pages/pajaro2007 Accessed: August 21, 2008.
199. Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency. 1993a. Basin Management Plan. http://www.epa.gov/EPA-IMPACT/2001/August/Day-03/i19440.htm Front counter.
200. . 1993b. Final Program Environmental Impact Report on the Pajaro Valley Water Basin Management Plan. Certified December 1993. http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/3-2.pdf Front Counter.
201. . 1998. Water Supply Project Summary Report. May 19, 1998 Need hard copy.
202. . 2001. Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency Revised Basin Management Plan EIR SCH# 2000062030. Available: http://www.pvwma.dst.ca.us/basin_management_plan/assests/bmp_eir/00-cover.pdf Accessed: August 13, 2008. October. Front counter.
203. . 2002a. Revised Basin Management Plan. Available: http://www.pvma.dst.ca.us/basin_management_plan/bmp_documents.shtml#bmpdocuments Accessed: May 4, 2008.
204. . 2002b. Revised Basin Management Plan. March. Need hard copy.
205. . 2006. Final Approvals in Place for Water Recycling and Coastal Distribution Projects. Press Release: April 4, 2006. www-wds.worldbank.org/external/default/WDSContentServer/WDSP/IB/2006/06/16/...20060616105117/.../36182.txt - 275k
206. . 2008a. Information page for the Watsonville Area Water Recycling Project. Available: http://www.pvwma.dst.ca.us/project_planning/projects_recycling.shtml
207. . 2008b. Import Pipeline and the IRWMP Grant Process website. Available: http://www.pvwma.dst.ca.us/project_planning/projects_import_pipeline.shtml Accessed: May 4, 2008.
208. . 2008c. Coastal Distribution System 2006-2007 website. Available: http://www.pvwma.dst.ca.us/project_planning/projects_cds_06-07.shtml Accessed: May 7, 2008.
209. Parsons Transportation Group. 2006. Caltrain Extension to Monterey County Passenger Rail Stations Draft Environmental Impact Report. April 26, 2006. Need hard copy.
210. Perrazo, P R. 2007. Stone Quarries and Beyond: Monterey County. Available: http://quarriesandbeyond.org/states/ca/quarry_photo/ca-monterey_photos.html#quarries_list Accessed: July 2, 2008.
211. Project Design Consultants. 2005. Rancho San Juan Specific Plan. Prepared for County of Monterey. Adopted November 7, 2005. http://www.butterflyvillage.com/FactSheet/
212. Remsen, J. V., Jr. 1978. Bird species of special concern in California. Calif. Dept. Fish & Game, Wildlife Mgt. Branch Admin. Rpt. 78-1. Crystal Reports: c:\pdf.rpt
213. Resource Conservation District of Monterey County. 2006. Website. Available: http://www.redmonterey.org Accessed: May 16, 2006.
214. Ricketts, T. H., E. Dinerstein, D. M. Olson, C. J. Loucks, W. M, Eichbaum, D. A Della sala, K. C. Kavanagh, P. Hedao, P. T. Hurley, K. M, Carney, R. A. Abell, and S. Walters. 1999. A Conservation Assessment of the Terrestrial Ecoregions of North America. Volume IThe United States and Canada. Island Press. Washington, D.C. http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=DRl_RhheUhQC&dq=A+Conservation+Assessment+of+the+Terrestrial+Ecoregions+of+North+America+Volume+1&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=WLWQkl11S5&sig=O-sEJVc9aOwi8cDnNs95SSk3jW8&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result
215. RMC. 2008. Monterey Regional Water Supply Program: EIR Project Description Proposed Alternative to a Desalination Facility at Moss Landing. Monterey, California. June 4, 2008 Front counter. http://www.waterrights.ca.gov/Hearings/docs/caw/exhibits/pcl_3.pdf
216. San Francisco Baykeeper. 2008a. Saving the Delta Smelt. Available: www.baykeeper.org/work/deltasmelt.html
217. . 2008b. Saving Californias Salmon. Available: www.baykeeper.org/work/salmon.html
218. San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District. 2007. 2007 Ozone Plan, Appendix K. Fresno, California. April 30, 2007. http://www.valleyair.org/Air_Quality_Plans/AQ_Final_Adopted_Ozone2007.htm
219. San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District. 2008. Rule 4694 Wine Fermentation and Storage Tanks. Available online at the Districts website at: http://www.valleyair.org/rules/currntrules/r4694.pdf
220. SBCAPCD. 2008. Annual Winery Emissions Spreadsheet. Available: http://www.sbcapcd.org/eng/winery/winery.htm Accessed September 2, 2008.
221. State Earthquake Commission. 1906. Preliminary Report of the State Earthquake Commission. May 31, 1906. http://www.eas.slu.edu/Earthquake_Center/1906EQ/
222. State of California Department of Finance. 2004. Population Projections by Race/Ethnicity, Gender and Age for California and Its Counties 20002050. May. http://www.dof.ca.gov/html/DEMOGRAP/ReportsPapers/Projections/P1/documents/P-1_Tables.xls
223. . 2007. Population Projections for California and Its Counties 20002050, by Age, Gender and Race/Ethnicity. Sacramento, California, July 2007. Front Counter. http://www.dof.ca.gov/html/DEMOGRAP/ReportsPapers/Projections/P1/P1.php
224. TAMC. 2005. General Bikeways Plan. http://www.tamcmonterey.org/programs/bikeped/pdf/TAMC_BikewaysPlan2005.pdf
225. The Invasive Species Council and Invasive Species Advisory Committee. 2001. National Invasive Species Management Plan. http://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov/council/nmp.shtml
226. Transportation Agency of Monterey County. 1999. Monterey County Year 2000 Regional Transportation Improvement Program. Adopted December 1, 1999. Need hard copy.
227. . 2002. 2002 Monterey County Regional Transportation Plan. February 27, 2002. Need hard copy.
228. Transportation Research Board. 2000. Highway Capacity Manual 2000, National Research Council. This document is located with the Transportation Engineers at the Monterey County Public Works Department. The document is available upon request. Please see Neal Thompson at extension 4940. Need hard copy.
229. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. 1997. Installation-Wide Multispecies Habitat Management Plan (HMP) for Former Fort Ord. http://www.fortordcleanup.com/ar_pdfs/AR-BW-1787/
230. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Environmental Laboratory. 1987. Corps of Engineers Wetlands Delineation Manual. Wetlands Research program Technical Report Y-87-1. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Washington, D.C. Need hard copy.
231. U.S. Energy Information Administration, Office of Oil and Gas. 2006. Table B1. Top 100 U.S. Fields as Ranked by Liquids Proved Reserves. Available: www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/natural_gas/data_publications/crude_oil_natural_gas_reserves/current/xls/appb.xls Accessed: July 16, 2008.
232. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 1995. Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors AP-42, Volume 1, Section 9.12.2 Wines and Brandy. Research Triangle Park, NC. October. http://www.epa.gov/ttn/chief/ap42/
233. U.S. Geological Survey. 2005. Groundwater Quality Data in the Monterey Bay and Salinas Valley Basins, California, 2005Results from the California GAMA Program. Data Series 258. Prepared by Justin Kulopngoski and Kenneth Belitz, in cooperation with the State Water Resources Control Board. Available: http://pubs.usgs.gov/ds/2007/258/index.html Accessed: May 4, 2008.
234. United States Census Bureau. 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 Census. Available: Text/References/US_Census_1970_80-90_2000_2001.pdf
235. . 2001. 2000 Census. Available: http://census.gov .
236. United States Department of Agriculture Soil Conservation Service. 1978. University of California Agricultural Experiment Station. Soil Survey of Monterey County. http://www.conservation.ca.gov/dlrp/fmmp/pubs/soils/Documents/MONTEREY_ssurgo.pdf
237. . 2006a. Critical Habitat Portal. Available: http://criticalhabitat.fws.gov Accessed: May 11, 2006.
238. . 2006b. List of Recovery Plans. Available: http://ecos.fws.gov/tess_public/SpeciesRecovery.do?sort=2. Accessed: May 11, 2006.
239. . 2008a. Habitat Conservation Plans as of July 30, 2008. Available: Text/References/USDpt_Habitat_Conservation_Plans_2008a.pdf Accessed: July 2008.
240. . 2008b. Species list for Monterey County. Available: Text/References/USDpt_Species_List_MoCo_2008b.pdf
241. Ventures West. 2005. Municipal Service Review for the Greater Carmel Valley Area, Revised Draft Report. Prepared for LAFCO of Monterey County. September. Need hard copy.
242. West Yost Associates. 2005. Technical Memo No. 3. Prepared for the Napa County 2050 Napa Valley Water Resources Study as part of the Napa County General Plan Update. October 19. 2005. Front counter. http://www.napawatersheds.org/docs.php?oid=13166&ogid=10610
243. Wilbur Smith Associates. 1993. Passenger Rail Feasibility Study No. 05D423 Final Report. September 17, 1993. Hard copy located at John Steinbeck Library Need hard copy.
244. Williams, D. F. 1986. Mammalian Species of Special Concern in California. California Department of Fish and Game. http://esrp.csustan.edu/resources/publications/pdf/mammalian_scc_ca_esrp5.pdf
245. Yates E. B., M. B. Feeney, and L. I. Rosenberg. 2002. Laguna Seca Subarea Phase III Hydrogeologic Update. Prepared for Monterey Peninsula Water Management District. November. Need hard copy.
246. Zeiner, D. C., W. F. Laudenslayer, Jr., and K. E. Mayer. 1988. Californias wildlife. Volume I. Amphibians and reptiles. California Statewide Wildlife Habitat Relationships System, California Department of Fish and Game, Sacramento, California. Need hard copy.
247. Zeiner, D. C., W. F. Laudenslayer, Jr., K. E. Mayer, and M. White (eds). 1990a. Californias Wildlife. Volume 2. Birds. State of California, Department of Fish and Game. Sacramento, California. 731pp. Need hard copy.
248. . 1990b. Californias Wildlife, Volume III Mammals. California Statewide Wildlife Habitat Relationships System. 308309. Need hard copy.
© 2008 Monterey County RMA Agency. All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments? Planning Department Webmaster