Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the Harper Canyon (Encina
Hills) Subdivision, SCH#2003071157, PLN000696, Volume I and II, (Other
Other Reference Materials
- Adcock, Thomas, Vice President. California Utilities
Service, Inc. (CSUI). Written correspondence from Thomas
Adcock regarding service. September 22, 2005
Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG) , 2004
AMBAG Population, Housing Unit & Employmnet Forecast for Monterey
California Air Resources Board (ARB), Ambient Air Quality
- California Air Resources Board, California Climate Action
Registry, ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability, and the
Climate Registry; Draft Local Government Operations Protocol
California Environmental Protection Agency (CEPA) and California
Air Resource Board (ARB). Air Quality and Land Use Handbook:
A Community Health Perspective. April 2005
- California, State of. Department of Finance. E-5
City/County Poplulation and Housing Estimates, 2005, Revised
2001-2004, with 2000 DRU Benchmark, Sacramento, California.
- California, State of. Department of Education. DataQuest
- Governor's Office of Planning and Research, State of California.
Guidelines for Implementation of the California Enviornmental
Quality Act, as amended 2007.
- Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District (MBUAPCD).
CEQA Air Quality Guidelines. Adopted 1995 revised through June
- Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District (MBUAPCD),
2004 Air Quaility Management Plan, Fourth Revision to the 1991 Air
Quality Management Plan for the Monterey Bay Region. September
- Monterey, County of. Housing and Redevelopment Office.
Memorandum to Paul Mugan from Marti Noel regarding payment of fees.
April 8, 2004
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County (TAMC). 2005
Monterey County Regional Transportation Plan. 2005
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation
Service. Soil Survey of Monterey County. 1978
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Noise from
Construction Equipment and Operations, Building Equipment and Home
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA).
September 21, 2006. PM Standards Revision