Monterey County Board of Supervisors offers remote viewing, commenting and in person attendance information for upcoming board meeting
The Monterey County Board of Supervisors’ regularly scheduled meeting of Tuesday, March 17th has not been cancelled, but for those who wish to view remotely or still wish to attend in person, due to COVID-19 concerns, please see the following information.
Based on guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the California Governor’s Officer, in order to minimize the spread of the COVID 19 virus, please do the following:
- You are strongly encouraged to observe the live stream of the Board of Supervisors meetings at http://monterey.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=19 or http://www.mgtvonline.com/
- If you choose not to attend the Board of Supervisors meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to the Board meeting. Please submit your comment to the Clerk of the Board at email@example.com. Your comment will be placed into the record at the Board meeting.
- If you are watching the live stream of the Board meeting and wish to make either a general public comment or to comment on a specific agenda item as it is being heard, please submit your comment, limited to 250 words or less, to the Clerk of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every effort will be made to read your comment into the record, but some comments may not be read due to time limitations. Comments received after an agenda item will be made part of the record if received prior to the end of the meeting.
- If you attend the Board of Supervisors meeting in person, you will be required to maintain appropriate social distancing, ie, maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other individuals.
- Additional seating with audio of the Board meeting will be available in the Monterey Room on the 2nd floor of the County Government Center.
You can find the agendas for Board of Supervisors meetings at: https://monterey.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx