Programs of the Agricultural Commissioner

Agricultural Product Quality

Nursery Licenses

Produce Inspection



Direct Marketing & Organics

Organic Info

Mo. Co. Certified Organics

Farmers Markets


Pesticide Use & Enforcement

Restricted Material Permits

Private Applicator Certificates

Worker Safety

File a Complaint


Pest & Disease Prevention

Phytosanitary Certificates





Invasive Weeds

Weed Threats

Weed Resources


Weights & Measures

Consumer Protection

Device Registration

Public Scales

File a Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Whenever pesticide problems occur, they should be reported to our office so we can look into the complaint. Don’t delay reporting. Prompt reporting is the best way to make sure investigators can find the facts of the case and collect useful evidence.

It is very helpful if you write down what happened and provide that information to our office when you talk with an inspector. Information you should include is:

  • When and where the incident happened.
  • Who was involved (if you know).
  • What you saw.
  • What you smelled, if anything.
  • Names and symptoms of anyone who was sick.

Completing an investigation may take days, weeks or months, depending on the complexity of the investigation. You can ask our office if you want us to send you written information on the outcome of the investigation.

  • Pesticide Illness
  • Pesticide Worker Safety Complaint
  • Other Pesticide Related Complaints

Pesticide Illness

If you or anyone else is seriously ill, call 911 for help.

In less serious cases, call your doctor or the Poison Control Center, 1-800-222-1222. At no charge, the Poison Control Center will give you first-aid information and advise you on what to do next.

Be sure to tell emergency responders, Poison Control, or your doctor that you may have been exposed to a pesticide. Have as much information as possible about what happened and, if you know, the pesticide involved.

Pesticide Worker Safety Complaint

To report possible pesticide worker safety violations, call our Pesticide Enforcement Unit at 831-759-7340. You can file your complaint anonymously, but it helps our investigation if you provide your contact information. If you don’t want your employer or anyone to know you filed a complaint, let our office know and we will not to reveal your name to anyone.

To report possible pesticide misuse, illegal applications or other pesticide related issues call our Pesticide Enforcement Unit at 831-759-7340.

DPR Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems

En Español: Una Guía Comunitaria Para Reconocer & Reportar Problemas con Pesticidas

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer