Here you will find forms, documents and information relating to Pesticide Use Enforcement
- Restricted Materials Permit Process
- Restricted Materials List (English) Requisitos Para Materiales Restringidos en California (Spanish)
- Owner Authorization Letter
- Ranch Map - Sensitive Pesticide Application Locations
- General Permit Conditions for All Permits
- Non-agricultural Permit Conditions
- Use of Phenoxy Herbicides in Monterey County
- Groundwater Protection Area Permit Conditions
2018 Monterey County Field Soil Fumigation Conditions
- 2018 Approved Fumigant Tarps for Chloropicrin
- 2018 Monterey County Chloropicrin & Chloropicrin w/1,3-D Conditions (updated)
- 2017 Monterey County DRIP MITC Conditions
- 2017 Monterey County MITC Rod Bar Conditions
- 2017 Monterey County MITC Shank Conditions
- 2016 Monterey County MITC Sprinkler Conditions
- 2018 Monterey County 1,3-D only Conditions (updated)
- 2016 Notification of Field Fumigations (Bilingual)
- DPR Fumigation Management Plan & Post Application Summary Templates that comply with labeling and state regulatory requirements (opens in new browser window)
Forms for handler and fieldworker employees can be found on this page.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with A-H expire on 12/31/2021.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with I-Q expire on 12/31/2019.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with R-Z expire on 12/31/2020.