HOW DO I?
12:00 PMWebinar - Pregnancy-Associated Suicide in California, 2002-2012: Findings from in-depth case reviews and recommendations for prevention
8:00 AMBradley Clean Up
8:00 AMSan Ardo Clean Up
Published on November 10, 2016. Last modified on March 12, 2019
All Residents of Monterey County
- Monterey County Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Beneficiary Handbook (English)
- Manual del Beneficiario de Servicios para Trastornos de Consumo de Sustancias
Administers and coordinates a comprehensive range of alcohol and other drug services through contracts with community-based organizations. These services provide a continuum of services which include:
- Friday Night Live
- Club Live
- Preventing Alcohol Related Trauma in Salinas (P.A.R.T.S.)
- Drinking Driver Problems
- Drug Diversion
- Options for Recovery
- Drug Court: Offenders charged with simple possession or under the influence of a controlled substance are eligible to participate in drug court if they have failed to complete, or are ineligible for, a court-ordered diversion program for first offenders and have no drug, violent, or felony convictions.
- Drug Treatment: To assist individuals and families with drug-related problems by providing individual and group counseling, drug education, and recovery support services in an outpatient drug free setting or in a residential treatment program.
- Narcotic Replacement Therapy: Detox and maintenance programs to reduce the use of narcotics and the risk of HIV infection through intravenous drug use.
Salinas, Seaside, Monterey and King City