HOW DO I?
Published on March 18, 2020. Last modified on April 08, 2020
During this time of school campus closures and Shelter-in-Place, families are spending more time at home together during the day. Finding ways to fill our kids time with fun, interactive, mindful, and learning enriched activities can be tricky.
To help parents and caregivers in playing together we have organized some helpful activity information. Below is information about activities that can be done with kids at home. We hope you find this information helpful. Have fun with playtime!
- A Weekly Activity Planner Worksheet template
- Master Activity Packets
- These packets include ALL the activities in the 5 different Activity Packets below. These Master Activity Packets are helpful for parents that want to design their own schedule of activities using the weekly activity planner worksheet (above).
- Master Activity Packet (Toddlers Ages 3-5)
- Master Activity Packet (Ages 6-10)
- Pre-organized Activity Packet
- These Packets are all different. They are already organized with a variety of fun activities. Just download and they are ready to use.
- Niños de 3 a 5 años
- Niños de 6 a 10 años