HOW DO I?
9:00 AMmyAvatar Training
Published on November 10, 2016. Last modified on April 01, 2020
Call us to Learn About Services
(888) 258-6029 toll-free
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TTY/TDD: (831) 796-1788
Call toll-free (888) 258-6029, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Between the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, your call is answered by bilingual (English/Spanish) Behavioral Health staff. You can speak with a social worker who can answer questions and provide help for you or your family.
You can also come to one of our Regional Offices for Walk-in hours:
Monterey County Behavioral Health Clinic Locations:
- ACCESS Salinas: 1441 Constitution Blvd. Bldg 400, Suite 202, Salinas CA 93906
- ACCESS King City: 200 Broadway Suite 70, King City, CA 93930
- ACCESS Soledad: 359 Gabilan Drive, Soledad, CA 93960
- ACCESS Marina: 299 Twelfth Ave, Marina, CA 93933
To ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are asking the public to follow CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
If you are in need of Behavioral Health Services, please call for an appointment prior to coming to a clinic. For all appointments call: 1-888-258-6029.
Para garantizar la salud y la seguridad de nuestros pacientes y personal, pedimos al público que siga las recomendaciones de "CDC" con respecto a COVID-19.
Si necesita servicios de salud mental, llame para pedir una cita antes de venir a una clínica. El número de teléfono es 1-888-258-6029.
MediCal recipients may participate in our Welcome and Orientation Groups where you can learn about our services, get a brief assessment and be referred to the right ongoing services. Services provided in ACCESS after an assessment may include up to 6 months of brief therapy, medication support, and case management. If you do not have Medi-Cal, you will be referred to a member of the ACCESS team who will help identify your needs and connect you to your insurance or community resources.
Welcome and Orientation groups are held:
- ACCESS Salinas on Tuesday, Wed and Thurs at 10am
ACCESS services are for children and adults. If you are seeking services for your children, please call our toll free line to talk with a Social Worker about how best to access service, based on your child’s age.
- Click here to Learn About Emergency Services
- Learn more About Services for:
Welcome Guide for Mental Health Beneficiaries & Substance Use Disorder Beneficiaries
Guide for Medi-Cal Beneficiaries
For additional information regarding Medi-Cal Mental Health Services, please review the following;
Audio version of the Guide to Medi-Cal Mental Health Services – English by sections
- Monterey County Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Beneficiary Handbook (English)
- Monterey County Behavioral Health Plan Medi-Cal Providers (Bilingual Document) - Updated April 2020
- Monterey County Substance Use Treatment Directory (Bilingual Document) - Updated April 2020
INFORMACION EN ESPANOL
Bienvenidos a Servicios de Salud Mental y Abuso de Sustancias (SUD por sus siglas en Inglés)
- Guia para Servicios de Salud Mental de Medi-Cal (updated 10/01/2019
- Manual del Beneficiario de Servicios para Trastornos de Consumo de Sustancias
- Lista de Proveedores de Medi-Cal del Plan de Salud Mental y Abuso de Sustancias del Condado de Monterey (bilingual document - updated April 2020)
- Lista de Proveedores del Abuso de Sustancias del Condado de Monterey (bilingual document - updated April 2020)