Monterey County Behavioral Health Bureau
1611 Bunker Hill Way, Ste 120
Salinas, CA 93906
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – (IT) NEEDS
- For Avatar log in assistance, questions, or issues, please e-mail us at 415-QA@co.monterey.ca.us or call us at Ext. 4545 or 755-4545
- For questions regarding policies and procedures and/or clinical questions, email our clinical staff at 415QI@co.monterey.ca.us
To ensure that we are able to properly support you and your respective Bureaus, please use the following three methods now available to you for: incidents, work requests, inquiries such as status of trouble tickets, work requests, system issues, and basic subscriber questions:
- To report a computer problem, click here
- By Phone: x4343 or 755-4343 from an outside line. Your call will be answered by the DISC or DISS on Duty. In the event you are prompted to leave a voicemail message, on rare occasions your call will be returned within 1 hour if the message was left between the hours of 8am – 4pm on a business day.
- By Email: HealthITSM@co.monterey.ca.us – (Emails are monitored by the DISC on duty.)
- By weblink: http://411shealthadmin/helpdesk/prelogin.asp
- For Windows log in issues, please call Ext. 1400 or 796-1400.
- For EPIC log in assistance or issues, please contact your Site Specialist.