HOW DO I?
9:00 AMmyAvatar Training
Published on January 11, 2017. Last modified on September 30, 2019
Monterey County Immunization Coalition
The Monterey County Immunization Coalition is a group of service providers, public health representatives, school nurses, and industry experts whose purpose is improve and promote vaccination services in Monterey County.
Mission Statement: To promote the health of all residents of Monterey County by advocating for the benefits of immunizations and striving to safely immunize our communities against all vaccine preventable disease.
- 90% of children will be fully immunized by age 3 by 2020
- 90% of adolescents will be fully immunized by 2020.
- 90% of 18 + (adults) will be fully immunized by 2020
- Review vaccine updates biannually through education and communication.
- 100% of vaccines administered to children and adults will be documented in the Registry (CAIR) for the providers utilizing CAIR/or the ability to link to CAIR.
- 90% of high risk adults will receive the flu vaccine every season.
- Increase vaccine rates by promoting vaccines to all populations / ages
- Remove barriers
- Hours of Clinic
- Lack of Education
- Decrease missed opportunities
- Expand Coalition
- Coordinate Efforts
Members of the group attend quarterly meetings. Please contact Angela Gladstone, PHN, at 831-755-4683 or email@example.com if you are interested in learning additional information about the Immunization Coalition or would like to be added to the Immunization Coalition email distribution list.
|June 15, 2016||TBD||Monterey County Health Department, Whitney Room, Salinas||TBD|
|March 10, 2016||11:30 am to 1:30 pm||5 Lower Ragsdale Dr, Cypress Room, Monterey||March 2016 IZ Coalition Agenda|
|December 10, 2015||11:30 am to 1:30 pm||Monterey County Health Department, Whitney Room, Salinas||December 2015 IZ Coalition Agenda|
|September 17, 2015||11:30 am to 1:30 pm||5 Lower Ragsdale Dr, Cypress Room, Monterey||September 2015 IZ Coalition Agenda|
|June 15, 2015||11:30 am to 1:30 pm||Monterey County Health Department, Whitney Room, Salinas||June 2015 IZ Coalition Agenda|
|March 12, 2015||11:30 am to 1:30 pm||Monterey County Health Department, Whitney Room, Salinas||March 2015 IZ Coalition Agenda|
For Additional Information about Immunization Issues