PROGRAMS AND SERVICES OFFERED
The Monterey County Health Department Clinics participate in the following programs:
- CHDP/Gateway – for uninsured children who need immunizations or physicals.
- Every Woman Counts – for uninsured or under-insured women 40+ who require a mammogram screening.
- Family Pact – for patients of reproductive age who need family planning services, pap smears, STD testing & treatment, birth control. (does not cover infertility)
- Sliding Fee Scale – uninsured or under insured patients may qualify for clinic discounts.
- Merck Assistance Program – Uninsured or under insured patients may qualify for vaccine coverage. (does not include administration fee). Merck Vaccine Assistance program includes: human papillomavirus, measles mumps & rubella (MMR), Pneumococcal, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Varicella Virus, and Zoster.
- Esperanza Program – A temporary program providing limited coverage for specific pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services for those without insurance. Patients must be residents of Monterey County and be at or below 138% Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
The Monterey County Health Department Clinics participate in the following insurance programs:
- Beneficiaries assigned through the Central California Alliance for Health (CCAH)
- Medicare (including Medi-Cal in conjunction with other programs)
The following services are provided at the Monterey County Health Department clinics:
- Well Child Care
- Sick Child Care
- Immunizations – Adult and Children
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Family Planning
- Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV Screening
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program
- Same-day services
Please refer to the “Our Locations” page to review what services are covered and offered at your clinic location.
Have a questions? Please refer to our FAQ Page or contact us for more information.