Login to MyChart
What is MyChart?
MyChart offers you personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- View test results.
- Request or cancel appointments
- Review the date, time, and location of future appointments
- Request prescription renewals.
- Communicate securely with your medical Provider
- View your health summary
- View a re-cap summary of your past appointments
- Access trusted health information resources
- Download visit and health summary information to take with you to other providers or for your own records
How to use MyChart
Patients who wish to participate will be given a MyChart activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password. If you were not given an activation code, you may call your primary care clinic to ask for one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
Who can sign up for MyChart?
MyChart is available for adults age 18 and older. Additionally teens (12-17) can have access to their own MyChart account.
Can you send me a new access code as I have lost it, let it expire or did not receive it?
Contact your provider’s office and ask for MyChart assistance.
My access code does not work, what should I do?
For your security, your access code expires after 60 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If it has expired, please contact your provider’s office.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
You may click the “Forgot password” link on the sign-in page to reset your password online.
For additional MyChart Frequently Asked Questions, please click below:
Have a questions? Please refer to our FAQ Page or contact us for more information.