HOW DO I?
8:30 AMStuff the Bus Volunteer Day
Published on January 12, 2017. Last modified on July 08, 2019
Social determinants of health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
- The California Health Places Index (HPI)
- Rural Health Equity: The Medical-Legal Partnership Model - Year One Report: 1213/2017-1212/2018 - A Partnership of California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc. and the Monterey County Health Department
- Struggling to Stay Afloat: The Real Cost Measure in California 2019 (United Ways of California)
- Housing in Monterey County – Fact Sheet – August 2015
- Health in All Policies - Monterey County Health Department
- Healthy People 2020 - Social Determinants of Health
- CDC - Social Determinants of Health