HOW DO I?
2:00 PMStop the Bleed
Social determinants of health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
- The California Health Places Index (HPI)
- Struggling to Stay Afloat: The Real Cost Measure in California 2018 (United Ways of California)
- Housing in Monterey County – Fact Sheet – August 2015
- Health in All Policies - Monterey County Health Department
- Healthy People 2020 - Social Determinants of Health
- CDC - Social Determinants of Health