HOW DO I?
10:00 AM2019 Birth and Baby Fair
Published on January 12, 2017. Last modified on December 12, 2018
Social determinants of health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
- The California Health Places Index (HPI)
- Struggling to Stay Afloat: The Real Cost Measure in California 2018 (United Ways of California)
- Housing in Monterey County – Fact Sheet – August 2015
- Health in All Policies - Monterey County Health Department
- Healthy People 2020 - Social Determinants of Health
- CDC - Social Determinants of Health