HOW DO I?
12:00 PMWebinar - Pregnancy-Associated Suicide in California, 2002-2012: Findings from in-depth case reviews and recommendations for prevention
8:00 AMBradley Clean Up
8:00 AMSan Ardo Clean Up
Published on January 12, 2017. Last modified on August 21, 2019
Social determinants of health are conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks.
- The California Health Places Index (HPI)
- Rural Health Equity: The Medical-Legal Partnership Model - Year One Report: 1213/2017-1212/2018 - A Partnership of California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc. and the Monterey County Health Department
- Struggling to Stay Afloat: The Real Cost Measure in California 2019 (United Ways of California)
- Housing in Monterey County – Fact Sheet – August 2015
- Health in All Policies - Monterey County Health Department
- Healthy People 2020 - Social Determinants of Health
- CDC - Social Determinants of Health