HOW DO I?
7:00 PMPMAD Support - Espanol
Published on April 10, 2020. Last modified on May 19, 2020
On April 10, 2020, the Monterey County Health Officer issued an order directing all laboratories conducting COVID-19 test to report all COVID-19 test results to the Health Department. Reportable tests include positive, negative and inconclusive test results to local and state public health authorities.
This Order is consistent with State reporting requirements for the laboratories and does not make additional requirements of laboratories. The order provides the Health Officer authority to take action to enforce the reporting laws.
The Order does not affect a patient or providers’ access to their test results. The Order does not affect the privacy of individuals information.
- Order Directing All Laboratories Conducting COVID-19 Testis to Report COVID-19 Test Information Including Positive, Negative, and Inconclusive Test Results to Local and State Public Health Authorities.
- ORDEN DEL OFICIAL DE SALUD DEL CONDADO DE MONTEREY QUE DIRIGE A TODOS LOS LABORATORIOS QUE REALICEN PRUBAS DE COVID-19 PARA REPORTAR INFORMACION DE PRUEBAS DE COVID-19, INCLUYENDO LOS RESULTADOS DE PRUEBAS POSITIVAS, NEGATIVAS, E INCONCLUSIVAS A LAS AUTORIDADES DE SALUD PUBLICA LOCALES Y ESTATALES
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Preguntas Frecuentes
- California Department of Public Health Letter to Directors of laboratories conducting testing for SARS-CoV-2
- Reportable Conditions: Notifications by Laboratories Title 17, California Code of Regulations (CCR), Section 2505 Effective March 9, 2020
- California Department of Public Health Laboratory Field Services Letter to Laboratory Managers and Directors - April 6. 2020