HOW DO I?
8:00 AMAromas Clean Up
Feedback and Concerns
The Monterey County EMS Agency uses many quality improvement processes to provide the highest quality care to the citizens and the visitors of Monterey County. If you have an ambulance billing concern, complaint, general question, or would like to give positive feedback regarding the EMS system, please let us know.
AMR Special Payment Plans
Fee Forgiveness Program | Unique to Monterey County, the Fee Forgiveness Program is available to qualifying patients with outstanding balances. Discounts are available to patients who agree to a payment plan. Based on a patient's financial resources, a payment plan can be established and a discount on the total bill can be applied.
- must be a resident of Monterey County and hold a Monterey County address
- must be picked up and transported within Monterey County
- meet medical necessity criteria as defined by AMR and the County
- available to uninsured patients with no third-party coverage
- patients with limited financial resources, documentation maybe be required
- repetitive patients may be considered eligible for the program
Compassionate Care Program | The Compassionate Care Program is an AMR program designed to reduce the cost of ambulance services to uninsured patients who have an inability to pay their bill and may be eligible for assistance. Eligibility is base on income and family size and require an application process show proof of inform, identity, and residency.
Contact AMR’s Patient Services Office at 1-800-913-9106 or email at email@example.com for more information.
Alert Monterey County
Receive alerts and notifications regarding emergencies and other important community news by signing up with the Emergency Alert Program. This system enables Monterey County to provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons, and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods.