HOW DO I?
12:00 PMWebinar - Pregnancy-Associated Suicide in California, 2002-2012: Findings from in-depth case reviews and recommendations for prevention
8:00 AMBradley Clean Up
8:00 AMSan Ardo Clean Up
Published on April 17, 2019. Last modified on May 07, 2019
Return to PROJECT OVERVIEW
May 2017 through January 2019
Stakeholder Interviews (63 interviews)
View page 38 of the EMS System Assessment to view full list on interviewees.
- Every Fire Chief
- Many City Managers and City/ County Land use Planners
- Every County Supervisor
- County Executive Management OES Director
- Emergency Communications Director
- Hospital Clinical and Executive leaders
- Trauma, Stroke, and STEMI (Cardiac) Program Leaders
- Ambulance Management and Ambulance Labor
- Every Emergency Medical Care Committee member
EMS System Listening Sessions
Bilingual public hearing and open to all members of the public and stakeholders.
- District 1 | Supervisor Alejo
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 | 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- District 2 | Supervisor Phillips
Monday, October 16, 2017 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- District 3 | Supervisor Salinas
Thursday, October 19, 2017 | 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- District 4 | Supervisor Parker
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- District 5 | Supervisor Adams
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 | 7:00pm - 8:30pm
EMCC, MAC, and OPS Public Committee Meetings
Meetings are open to all members of the public and stakeholders.
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday, July 17, 2017 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday, November 08, 2017 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 | 8:30am - 2:30pm
EMS Listening Session Media Coverage
Varied media outlet coverage throughout the county
|Sunday, September 24, 2017
"The Monterey County Emergency medical Services (EMS) Agency will be hosting a series of five community-based listening sessions designed to help the County assess the effectiveness of our EMS system. The session will be open to residences and community partners and will be structure to encourage feedback and ideas around how to improve all aspects of our EMS system."
view full advertisement...
|Sunday, September 27, 2017
"The Monterey County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Agency will be hosting a series of five community-based listening sessions designed to help the county assess the effectiveness of its EMS system."
read full article...
|Monday, October 16, 2017
"Monterey County is looking to redesign its emergency medical services (EMS) system. This week, the county is holding listening sessions to hear from the public on how effective the EMS system is and how it could be improved."
watch full story...
|Monday, October 27, 2017
"In 2020, the County of Monterey will have a new 10-year contract for ambulance service, and last week, representative from the Emergency Medical Services Agency and a consultant sought feedback from residents regarding what they expect when they dial 911 for an ambulance and how much they want to pay for it."
read full story...