HOW DO I?
8:00 AMTreatment Planning
8:00 AMKing City Fall Clean Up
9:00 AM5150 LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
New Labeling System for All State Cannabis Cultivation Licenses
In an effort to continue to provide open and meaningful communication to you, CalCannabis has an important update that will affect all state cultivation licenses.
10/31/2019 3:12:22 PM
California Cannabis Track-and-Trace/METRC System Workshops for Licensees
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming California Cannabis Track-and-Trace (CCTT-METRC) System workshops for an advanced overview of the CCTT-METRC system being used statewide to record inventory and movement of cannabis and cannabis products throughout the commercial cannabis supply chain.
10/3/2019 8:55:03 AM
Settlement Agreement Announced Regarding Management of Agency Reservoirs
Monterey County announces a settlement regarding management of the Monterey County Water Resource Management Agency reservoirs
Published on April 25, 2019. Last modified on September 25, 2019
Cultivation of Cannabis within Monterey County consist a wide range of environmental needs and requirements including proper Hazardous Materials storage, Hazardous Waste storage and disposal, Solid Waste Handling, Waste Water Treatment, Domestic Water needs, Consumer and Employee Protection, and Animal and Vector Control.
For this reason, the cultivation of cannabis within Monterey County may require one or more Environmental Health Permits to operate. A Request for Service application form will be needed to begin the permitting process.
Some of the process that may require a Health Permit through CMS are:
- Hazardous materials storage (isopropyl alcohol, peroxides, nutrients, CO2 tanks, diesel tanks) (PE C002)
- Hazardous waste produced during cultivation or trimming (isopropyl alcohol) (PE C002)
- Cannabis waste produced (leaves and stems, defective product, used soil)
- Composting (PE C003)
- Drinking Water Protection Service (wells, potable water system permit, reverse osmosis treatment, nitrate treatment) (PE C004)
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment System (septic systems)
- Consumer Protection (food handling, employee handwashing)
- Animals or Pets on site (vaccinations, pet registration) (MC Animal Control)
- See More
- See More
- See More