HOW DO I?
10:00 AMCiclovia Salinas
9:00 AMmyAvatar Training
California Cannabis Track-and-Trace/METRC System Workshops for Licensees
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming California Cannabis Track-and-Trace (CCTT-METRC) System workshops for an advanced overview of the CCTT-METRC system being used statewide to record inventory and movement of cannabis and cannabis products throughout the commercial cannabis supply chain.
10/3/2019 8:55:03 AM
Monterey County man sentenced for illegal cannabis cultivation operation
The Monterey County Sheriff's Office sentenced 38-year-old David Robert Clarke to 150 days in jail and three years of probation for running an illegal cannabis cultivation operation.
10/10/2019 3:24:49 PM
MCFL will no longer offer Lynda.com as of 11/30/2019
Published on March 25, 2019. Last modified on September 09, 2019
AB 2524 Catering and Host Facilities
What is a Catering Operation?
“Catering operation” means a food service that is conducted by a permanent food facility approved for food preparation where food is served, or limited food preparation is conducted, at a location other than its permitted location, in either of the following circumstances:
- As part of a contracted offsite food service event.
- When operating in conjunction with a host facility with direct food sales.
Catering Operation Requirements
- Complete and submit an application form
- Have a commissary authorization
- Submit to the enforcement agency written standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Equipment used for food preparation or transportation shall be approved by Health Department
- Provide menus list
- Obtain one food safety manager certification and food handler certification for food manipulators.
- Records for its offsite food services activities with specified information.
What is a Host Facility?
“ Host facility “ means a facility located in a brewery , winery, commercial building or other location approved by the Health Department that can operate in conjunction with a catering food facility.
Host Facility Requirements
- A permit application shall be submitted to the Health department.
- Submit standard operation procedure for the food operation (SOP).
- Provide potable hot and cold water.
- Provide mop sink or janitorial sink .
- Electricity to power portable mechanical refrigeration equipment.
- A commercial, permanent restroom located no more than 200 feet from the area where the caterer serves.
- Host facility would be subject to the plan check requirements and an annual inspection.
- Provide specifications of equipment that will be used to support the catering operation.
- Host Facility Plan Check
- Host Facilities Flyer
- Food at Wineries Breweries
- Catering SOP 020119
- Catering and Host facility FAQ
For more information contact Monterey County Health, Environmental Health Bureau
1270 Natividad Rd
Salinas, CA 93906
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.mtyhd.org/eh