HOW DO I?
10:00 AM2019 Birth and Baby Fair
King Arthur Flour recalled due to possible health risk
6/13/2019 4:00:00 PM
Beach Advisory Lifted: San Carlos Beach, Monterey
6/13/2019 1:30:00 PM
Public Health Alert Concerning Hepatitis A Virus Contamination of Kroger Brand Frozen Blackberries and Costco Kirkland Signature Brand Three Berry Blend - UPDATE
The FDA is alerting consumers of additional frozen blackberry products that have been recalled due to the finding of hepatitis A (HAV) contamination.
6/7/2019 5:00:00 PM
Published on February 22, 2017. Last modified on June 27, 2017
Support for local businesses
The Central Coast Recycling Market Development Zone (CCRMDZ) program can provide attractive, low interest rate loans, technical assistance and free product marketing to businesses located in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Cities and Counties that use materials from the waste stream to manufacture their products. For additional information, contact us at (831) 755-4505.
Latest Program Updates
Latest Program News...
- On January 2, 2017, the Department authorized staff to initiate a new Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ) Designation Cycle in 2017 to add new RMDZs.
- The next Zone Works training workshop is scheduled for June 21-22, 2017 in Sacramento. For information contact Frank Severson.
- The RMDZ CEQA Tool Kit is a series of web pages designed to guide a potential or existing zone through the CEQA process.
- Loan Interest Rate: 4.0 percent.
- Available Loan Funds: $6,945,000 as of January 25, 2017.