HOW DO I?
12:30 PMSummer Art Show
5:00 PMNational Night Out
The Consolidated Oversight Board for the County of Monterey is holding its first meeting on August 21, 2018.
The Consolidated Oversight Board for the County of Monterey was established in accordance with the California Health and Safety Code § 34179(j) to oversee the activities of the ten redevelopment successor agencies in Monterey County, thereby replacing all other redevelopment successor agency oversight boards, effective July 1, 2018.
8/20/2018 2:10:17 PM
Do You Have a Preteen or Teen? Protect Their Future With Vaccines.
Taking them to their sports physical, making sure they eat healthy and get plenty of sleep…you know these are crucial to your child’s health. But did you also know your preteens and teens need vaccines to stay healthy and protected against serious diseases?
Vaccinating on Time is Important for Disease Protection
Parents agree feeding and sleep schedules are important to help keep their children healthy. The same goes for childhood immunizations. Vaccinating children on time is the best way to protect them from 14 serious and potentially deadly diseases before their second birthday.
Support for local businesses
The Central Coast Recycling Market Development Zone (CCRMDZ) program can provide attractive, low interest rate loans, technical assistance and free product marketing to businesses located in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Cities and Counties that use materials from the waste stream to manufacture their products. For additional information, contact us at (831) 755-4505.
Latest Program Updates
Latest Program News...
- On January 2, 2017, the Department authorized staff to initiate a new Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ) Designation Cycle in 2017 to add new RMDZs.
- The next Zone Works training workshop is scheduled for June 21-22, 2017 in Sacramento. For information contact Frank Severson.
- The RMDZ CEQA Tool Kit is a series of web pages designed to guide a potential or existing zone through the CEQA process.
- Loan Interest Rate: 4.0 percent.
- Available Loan Funds: $6,945,000 as of January 25, 2017.