HOW DO I?
Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion Selection Committee
MONTEREY, Calif., Jan. 29, 2020 – The experience level of the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion Selection Committee grows to an unprecedented level as five specialists have joined the now 11-person committee.
2/21/2020 1:53:36 PM
Flu: What to do if you get sick
Most people with the flu have mild illness and do not need medical care or antiviral drugs. If you get sick with flu symptoms, in most cases, you should stay home and avoid contact with other people except to get medical care. If, however, you have symptoms of flu and are in a high risk group, or ar
Set your Clocks, Check Your Stocks
When it’s time to spring forward and say hello to daylight saving time, it is also a good time to check to make sure your emergency kit isn’t missing any items and that the food hasn’t expired. If you have not created an emergency kit yet, now is the time to create one!
2/18/2020 3:21:00 PM
Published on February 22, 2017. Last modified on June 27, 2017
Support for local businesses
The Central Coast Recycling Market Development Zone (CCRMDZ) program can provide attractive, low interest rate loans, technical assistance and free product marketing to businesses located in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Cities and Counties that use materials from the waste stream to manufacture their products. For additional information, contact us at (831) 755-4505.
Latest Program Updates
Latest Program News...
- On January 2, 2017, the Department authorized staff to initiate a new Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ) Designation Cycle in 2017 to add new RMDZs.
- The next Zone Works training workshop is scheduled for June 21-22, 2017 in Sacramento. For information contact Frank Severson.
- The RMDZ CEQA Tool Kit is a series of web pages designed to guide a potential or existing zone through the CEQA process.
- Loan Interest Rate: 4.0 percent.
- Available Loan Funds: $6,945,000 as of January 25, 2017.