HOW DO I?
8:00 AMTreatment Planning
8:00 AMKing City Fall Clean Up
10:00 AMPFAS and Protecting Your Health
9:00 AM5150 LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
New Labeling System for All State Cannabis Cultivation Licenses
In an effort to continue to provide open and meaningful communication to you, CalCannabis has an important update that will affect all state cultivation licenses.
10/31/2019 3:12:22 PM
California Cannabis Track-and-Trace/METRC System Workshops for Licensees
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming California Cannabis Track-and-Trace (CCTT-METRC) System workshops for an advanced overview of the CCTT-METRC system being used statewide to record inventory and movement of cannabis and cannabis products throughout the commercial cannabis supply chain.
10/3/2019 8:55:03 AM
Family and Food Safety First this Thanksgiving
Eating healthy this Thanksgiving begins with basic home food safety practices that are known to reduce the risk of foodborne illnesses. The Monterey County Health Department is reminding all cooks entering the kitchen this season to follow the Fight BAC!® basics of home food safety: Clean, Separate, Cook, and Chill.
Published on February 22, 2017. Last modified on June 27, 2017
Support for local businesses
The Central Coast Recycling Market Development Zone (CCRMDZ) program can provide attractive, low interest rate loans, technical assistance and free product marketing to businesses located in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Cities and Counties that use materials from the waste stream to manufacture their products. For additional information, contact us at (831) 755-4505.
Latest Program Updates
Latest Program News...
- On January 2, 2017, the Department authorized staff to initiate a new Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ) Designation Cycle in 2017 to add new RMDZs.
- The next Zone Works training workshop is scheduled for June 21-22, 2017 in Sacramento. For information contact Frank Severson.
- The RMDZ CEQA Tool Kit is a series of web pages designed to guide a potential or existing zone through the CEQA process.
- Loan Interest Rate: 4.0 percent.
- Available Loan Funds: $6,945,000 as of January 25, 2017.