HOW DO I?
8:00 AMChualar Community Clean-up
11:00 AMBike Month Kickoff Event
CANCELLED - EOC Administrative Subcommittee Meeting - May 9, 2018 at 1:30PM
4/30/2018 1:00:00 PM
Notice of Public Hearing on Proposed Reductions in Medical Services
The Board of Supervisors of the County of Monterey will conduct a public hearing, pursuant to California Health and Safety Code section 1442.5 (Beilenson Act), on the proposed elimination of and/or proposed reduction in the level of medical services provided by the County. The Beilenson hearing will be held Tuesday, June 5, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors Chambers, 168 West Alisal St. 1st Floor, Salinas
Remember safe food practices during this holiday weekend
Picnics and barbecues offer lots of opportunities for outdoor fun with family and friends. But these fun events also present opportunities for foodborne bacteria to thrive. As food heats up in summer temperatures, bacteria multiply rapidly.
5/21/2018 1:45:00 PM
Support for local businesses
The Central Coast Recycling Market Development Zone (CCRMDZ) program can provide attractive, low interest rate loans, technical assistance and free product marketing to businesses located in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Cities and Counties that use materials from the waste stream to manufacture their products. For additional information, contact us at (831) 755-4505.
Latest Program Updates
Latest Program News...
- On January 2, 2017, the Department authorized staff to initiate a new Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ) Designation Cycle in 2017 to add new RMDZs.
- The next Zone Works training workshop is scheduled for June 21-22, 2017 in Sacramento. For information contact Frank Severson.
- The RMDZ CEQA Tool Kit is a series of web pages designed to guide a potential or existing zone through the CEQA process.
- Loan Interest Rate: 4.0 percent.
- Available Loan Funds: $6,945,000 as of January 25, 2017.