HOW DO I?
Flu: What to do if you get sick
Most people with the flu have mild illness and do not need medical care or antiviral drugs. If you get sick with flu symptoms, in most cases, you should stay home and avoid contact with other people except to get medical care. If, however, you have symptoms of flu and are in a high risk group, or ar
Set your Clocks, Check Your Stocks
When it’s time to spring forward and say hello to daylight saving time, it is also a good time to check to make sure your emergency kit isn’t missing any items and that the food hasn’t expired. If you have not created an emergency kit yet, now is the time to create one!
2/18/2020 3:21:00 PM
53-YEAR-OLD SALINAS MAN SENTENCED TO 46 YEARS IN PRISON FOR COMMITTING CHILD MOLESTATION
Monterey County District Attorney Jeannine M. Pacioni announced today that on February 13, Monterey County Superior Court Judge Carrie M. Panetta sentenced Regino Maciel, age 53, a resident of Salinas, to 46 years in prison for committing child molestation.
2/18/2020 1:12:28 PM
Published on February 21, 2017. Last modified on January 15, 2020
Multi-family residential complexes should contact Monterey County Recycling Services to schedule a FREE waste assessment. Recycling Services staff will review what is currently going in to your garbage, help you find ways to divert recyclable materials, and provide you with service level recommendations to ensure your business is equipped with the proper garbage, recycling and yard waste collection service. Service level adjustments may also lead to a reduction in disposal costs. Recycling Services may be reached at (831) 755-4505
Services Included in Rate (check with provider to confirm):
- New, color-coded carts or freshly painted and refurbished bins for garbage, recyclables and yard waste collection
- Cart Service: Your choice of (1) 64g or (1) 96g recyclables cart
- Bin Service: Up to one-half of the customer's subscribed garbage capacity in recyclables capacity
- One (1) free on-call collection (see service description below) per calendar year
- Holiday tree collection
- Personalized customer outreach including periodic waste assessments and distribution of educational materials to help customers to recycle more and save money
* Cart collection service rates are monthly, based on one (1) time per week colleciton.
* Bin Collection service rates are monthly, based on indicated collection frequency.
* Non-compacted and compacted box collection service rates are weekly, based on the indicated frequency.