HOW DO I?
10:00 AMCiclovia Salinas
9:00 AMmyAvatar Training
California Cannabis Track-and-Trace/METRC System Workshops for Licensees
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming California Cannabis Track-and-Trace (CCTT-METRC) System workshops for an advanced overview of the CCTT-METRC system being used statewide to record inventory and movement of cannabis and cannabis products throughout the commercial cannabis supply chain.
10/3/2019 8:55:03 AM
Monterey County man sentenced for illegal cannabis cultivation operation
The Monterey County Sheriff's Office sentenced 38-year-old David Robert Clarke to 150 days in jail and three years of probation for running an illegal cannabis cultivation operation.
10/10/2019 3:24:49 PM
MCFL will no longer offer Lynda.com as of 11/30/2019
Published on March 23, 2018. Last modified on November 30, 2018
You can help do your part to keep to your streets, neighborhood, and our environment clean and beautiful by reporting illegal dumping.
Help report offenders who are illegally dumping. Report Offenders In The Act
DUMPSITE BY ROADSIDE
Help do your part to keep to your streets clean by reporting an Illegal Dumpsite on a roadside. Report Illegal Dump Site By A Roadside
ON PRIVATE PROPERTY
Have you been a victim of Illegal Dumping? Report Illegal Dumping On Private Property
REPORT IT ONLINE
Help report Illegal Dumping on Roadside Online. Click here to report online
Learn how to properly dispose of materials.Learn about proper disposal
DONATE & RECYCLE
Many items can be reused or recycled. Learn About Donating and Recycling Still Usable Items.
REPORT OFFENDERS IN THE ACT
If you observe the person(s) in the act of illegally dumping:
- Contact the Police department immediately (911) or
- Monterey County Sheriff’s Office Non-Emergency Communication Center
(Please be advised – dispatcher will notify any available Sheriff(s) in the area if available)
- City of Salinas (831) 755 -5111
- City of Monterey (831) 647-7911
- King City (831) 385-8311
- Record the license plate number and description of the vehicle,
- the person(s) involved,
- the date and time of the incident, and
- the exact location.
- Do not approach the person(s).
REPORT ILLEGAL DUMP SITES BY A ROADSIDE
If you encounter an illegal dump site by a roadside, please contact either
- Public Works Department [waste located in the city limits(right-of-way)].
- City of Carmel (831-620-2070)
- City of Greenfield (831-674-2635)
- King City (831-385-3281)
- City of Marina (831-884-1212)
- City of Monterey (831-646-3920)
- City of Salinas (831-758-7241)
- City of Sand City (831-394-1386)
- City of Seaside (831-899-6825
- City of Soledad (831-223-5180)
- Monterey County Public Works Department (831-755-4800) [waste located on roads not in the city’s right-of-way],
- CalTrans (831-753-0187) [waste located on highways], or
- Union Pacific (1-888-877-7267) [waste located adjacent (near) railroad track(S)]
REPORT ILLEGAL DUMPING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY
If you have been victim of illegal dumping
- CONTACT Monterey County Health Bureau at (831) 755-4505.
- Eligible for Disposal Voucher Program