HOW DO I?
9:00 AMmyAvatar Training
New Labeling System for All State Cannabis Cultivation Licenses
In an effort to continue to provide open and meaningful communication to you, CalCannabis has an important update that will affect all state cultivation licenses.
10/31/2019 3:12:22 PM
SALINAS NORTENO GANG MEMBER FOUND GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER
Monterey County District Attorney Jeannine M. Pacioni announced today that Angel Isaac Ramirez, age 25, was convicted by a jury for the 2015 murder of Dexter Barnett.
12/9/2019 2:16:57 PM
Register today for Leadership for Community Transformation
Leadership for Community Transformation (LCT) was launched to help create a County that thrives with opportunity and shared prosperity for all. Register for the training today
Published on November 15, 2016. Last modified on November 15, 2018
Sharps & Medication Disposal
If you generate sharps waste at home such as needles and syringes or have a collection of unused or expired medicines here is how you can dispose of these items safely.
Prepare sharps waste for safe storage, handling, and safe disposal.
- Obtain a sharps container from your local pharmacy or household hazardous waste (HHW) location.
- Discard all used or exposed needles, syringes, and lancets in the sharps container.
- When the sharps container is 2/3 full, dispose the container at an approved disposal location.
How to prepare unwanted medicines for disposal at Take-Back locations:
- Remove pills from original containers and place in a clear zipper bag. Keep liquids and creams in original containers.
- If using original containers, remove or black-out all personal information to protect identity.
- Then take your unused medications including liquids or creams to an approved disposal location!
For more information contact 755-4505
California Department of Public Health
National Pharmaceutical Take-Back Events by U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)